Welcome to Ocean City, MD, and the beautiful eastern shore. Join Bayside Guide Service LLC for a few hours and enjoy their personalized service as you fish the scenic back bays or along the coast. Bring your family or friends and escape the usual activities of the town.
Capt. Wayne Blanks has been fishing all his life and has been running charters professionally for 30 years. He knows these waters in and out and will do his best to put you on the fish. Whether it’s drifting the channels for Flounder, casting or live lining to the bridge for Striped Bass and Bluefish, or trolling in the nearshore waters of the ocean for Spanish Mackerel, Capt. Wayne will supply you with quality tackle and plenty of rigs and bait to get it done.
Your boat for the day is “La Muñeca”, a 2021, 23’ custom built center console, powered by a Yamaha 175 HP engine. Being a V-hull, the boat is capable of both going into the ocean to take advantage of the nearshore fishing and fishing the back bays with ease, thanks to its shallow draft. It is a roomy, fast, and comfortable vessel, suitable for up to 4 anglers. It has GPS, fishfinder, livewell, a Minn Kota trolling motor, and more than the necessary safety equipment, ensuring you peace of mind.
Capt. Wayne caters to the inexperienced as well as the experienced so bring your children, as they are encouraged. He offers a variety of trips ranging from 3 to 6 hours. The trips run throughout the day and will take you fishing the bays, inlet, and ocean. You can even go night fishing and cast lures or live bait under the bridge lights.
All tackle and licenses are provided as well as an assortment of sodas and waters so all you need to do is bring yourselves and you will be ready to fish. Additonally, when available, mate works for tips!
Check out our variety of trips below and choose one that fits your needs. Capt. Wayne and Bayside Guide Service LLC look forward to having you on board!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Custom (Center console) construido en 2021. Impulsado por 175HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 35 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
ciudad océano Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Bayside Guide Service
- $325 per group - 3hr Afternoon Bay/Inlet (3 hours)
- $325 per group - 3hr Morning Bay/Inlet (3 hours)
- $350 per group - 3 hr Evening/Night Bridge (3 hours)
- $425 per group - 4hr Afternoon Bay/Nearshore (4 hours)
- $425 per group - 4hr Morning Bay/Nearshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hr Evening/Night Bridge (4 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico (Minn Kota I-Pilot)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (150.00 if lost rod/reel. 75.00 if broken rod)
- Carnada Viva (if available. May need/try to catch first.)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (May limit number we can clean on spot & panfish)
- Bebidas (Water and assorted soda)
- Marinero (works for tips when available)
- Licencia de Pesca (Boat has license for all on board)
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca de Orilla (back bay behind Ocean City and Assateque)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (We may go in the ocean if weather permits)
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout