When you want a plethora of different fishing activities to choose from, go to Citadel Marine Services. Whether you’re interested in discovering barrier islands, or you want to give Shark fishing a chance, Captain Rob is at your service.
Rob has over 10 years of fishing experience in the area, and he knows all the nooks, crannies, and secret spots of Charleston waters. Hop aboard his stable and fast 23’ Boston Whaler to see what South Carolina fishing is all about.
Not sure which angling adventure to choose? Well, Capt. Rob offers world-class fly fishing trips both inshore and offshore. He’ll take you into the salt marsh where you’ll get to sight fish for Redfish using traditional fly casting techniques.
If you prefer to do conventional fishing, the captain can take you to explore the reefs and wrecks that are a hit among anglers. On these nearshore trips (that go out up to 20 miles), you’ll come face to face with Black Drum, Spotted Seatrout, Redfish, and Sharks.
Further offshore, you’ll get to test your lines by going after Mahi Mahi, Triggerfish, and temperamental Amberjack. The great thing about most trips with Citadel Marine Services is that departure time can be adapted to your needs.
When you book a trip with this company, you get the whole package. That means all the gear is provided, as well as water, snacks, lunch (available at an additional cost), and cleaning and filleting of whatever you catch.
On some of the Gulf trips, the first mate will be there to help you with everything. A 15-20% tip for the overall services is encouraged.
Captain Rob specializes in teaching kids, families, and novices how to hook their very first fish! He has life vests for all ages, so all you have to do is show up with the eagerness to fish.
What customers like the most about the trips, besides an enthralling fishing experience, is enjoying the amazing scenery of Charleston, the wild allure of its marshes, and the splendor of the untouched nature they get to witness.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Boston Whaler (Center console) construido en 1999, y restaurado en 2013. Impulsado por 2 150HP Mercury motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 45 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 10% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
charlestón Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Citadel Marine Services
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Sharks/Bull Redfish (3 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Fly Fishing Half Day (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group - Fly Fishing Full Day (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore/Reef/Wreck (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day – Nearshore/Reef/Wreck (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia (Top of the line JL Audio speakers and Sub)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Snacks (Small bags of chips)
- Bebidas (Bottled water only)
- Marinero (only certain offshore trips require a mate)
- Licencia de Pesca (Licenses are provided for everyone on board)
- Equipo para Pesca con Mosca
- Pesca de Orilla (Creeks, rivers, and estuaries inland of the ocean. )
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Reefs and wrecks 5-20 miles offshore.)
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Reefs and wrecks 20-30 miles offshore.)
- Pesca en Arrecife (Natural corals and rock structure on the bottom.)
- Pesca de Naufragio (Sunken craft of some kind, attracts life.)
- Equipo Ligero (Lighter rods and reels to make it more sporting.)
- Equipo Pesado (Sometimes you have to use big rods for the monsters)
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing (Using weight to fish on the bottom of the seabed.)
- Troleo (Pulling baits or lures behind the boat. )
- Spinning (Using spinning reels to pursue the catch.)
- Jigging (Using weighted artificial lures. )
- Pesca con Mosca (Casting a fly rod for large game fish.)
- Drift Fishing (Drifting naturally on the boat with bait deployed. )
- Pesca de Mar Profundo (Fishing off of the coast in the Ocean. )
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)