“Kids welcome & adults tolerated” is the motto of Danel Sportfishing and what they are all about. This charter company has been a family business on the boardwalk at Chinook Pier Grand Haven since 1984 and continues the tradition today.
Danel Sportfishing was founded by Dana Bonney Sr over three decades ago but his same values are present today. They believe that kids are the future and offer family-friendly adventures on Lake Michigan.
Whether you are planning that get-away fishing trip, a summer vacation with your family and friends, or even want to entertain corporate clients, Danel Sportfishing and the Grand Haven area are all ready for you.
You will be fishing aboard the ‘Danel’, a 33’ Trojan boat. She provides a very stable trolling platform and more comfort than the 30’ boats in the area. Built back in 1985, she was overhauled in 2013 and can cruise at a top speed of 30 knits thanks to her twin 350 HP Crusader engines.
The Danel can comfortably accommodate up to 6 anglers and is rigged with modern electronics and technologies to save your time while searching for a big one. Her top-notch GPS and fishfinder build up a clear image of where the fish are hiding.
On your day out, you will be trolling for Chinook and Coho Salmon, along with Steelhead, Brown Trout, and Lake Trout. All trips include the use of quality rods, reels, and lures, as well as the assistance of the First Mate, who works for tips. Just bring a valid Michigan fishing license, your food, drinks, and hop onboard. The only thing that’s missing is you!
The crew also participates in the Catch and Cook program that allows you to bring your catch at select local restaurants. Just let the captain know that you’d like to take part in the program.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Trojan 10 Meter (Offshore sport fishing) construido en 1985, y restaurado en 2013. Impulsado por 2 350HP Crusader motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 30 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3%
Grand Haven Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Danel Sportfishing
- $620 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekday (AM) (5 hours)
- $620 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekday (PM) (5 hours)
- $690 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekend (PM) (5 hours)
- $690 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekend (AM) (4 hours)
- $870 per group - Prime Season 1/2 Day – 1-6 People (5 hours)
- GPS (Fully Intergrated System)
- Localizador de peces
- Equipo Multimedia
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (We Provide all equipment)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (Gratuity is Appreciated by crew)
- Marinero (Tips are appreciated)
- Pesca en Lado (Lake Michigan)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)