Looking for a trip with an awesome and dedicated captain? Then Pacific Bounty Sportfishing is the best charter for you. Captain Jeff Tiglio has been fishing his whole life and will make sure you have a fantastic day on the water.
Capt. Jeff has done it all. From competing in tournaments for saltwater Bass, to commercially fishing with hook and line for Tuna and Yellowtail, which he would provide to many high-end restaurants. He has honed his skills in sportfishing. He is ready to teach you the tricks of the trade, and make sure you have the best trip possible. Not only will you make lifelong memories, but you’ll also learn a thing or two. What more could you want from your charter?
You will spend your trip on the recently restored 25’ Parker boat. This pilothouse is powered by a twin 200 HP Yamaha engine – you will be on top of the fish in no time, with your lines in the water before you know it.
You will have the best opportunity to reel in your catch with the gear that Capt. Jeff provides. Pacific Bounty Sportfishing offers all top of the line fishing gear, including Seeker fishing rods, Avet and Shimano reels, and all hooks and lures that are popular for Southern California saltwater species. Capt. Jeff will have the live bait prepared before the trip, so you can spend all your time going after your dream fish. Don’t forget a cooler to take your catch of the day home.
So whatever type of fishing you are interested in doing, Capt. Jeff has got you covered. You will be fishing like a pro in no time, no matter what skill level you start the trip at. Come along now and see for yourself.
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Parker 2520 (Pilothouse) construido en 2001, y restaurado en 2019. Impulsado por 2 200HP Yamaha motores.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 14 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 2.5%
San Diego Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Pacific Bounty Sportfishing
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Bay Trip (A.M.) (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Bay Trip (P.M.) (3 hours)
- $650 per group - Lobster Trip (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 HR. Combo Lobster/ Bay Fish (6 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva (1/2 Scoop Nearshore/ 1 Scoop Offshore Trips)
- Bebidas (Water is free of charge. )
- Pesca de Orilla (Bays and harbors )
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Kelp Forrest and Rock structure )
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Up to 70 miles offshore )
- Pesca en Arrecife (Offshore/ Nearshore Rock Reef)
- Pesca de Naufragio (Wrecks outside Mission Bay)
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas (Inside Mission Bay)
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (Upon request)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing (In the afternoon when targeting Bluefin Tuna)
- Pesca con Arpón (Bring your own Gear. )
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack