Join Captain Kaleb today for a great fishing experience. He has trips suited for everyone, of all experiences, so you are bound to find something to suit you.
Captain Kaleb has a brand new boat, with all top electronics and gadgets, with that great brand new boat smell! He can easily fit 4 anglers on his 22’ Ranger, which has 150 HP and a cruising speed of 43 knots. Coupled with his extensive knowledge of the area, and fishfinder, he will have you on the fish in no time! He even has a Minn Kota Ulterra automatic trolling motor - so you can sneak up on the fish, while he gives you his full attention.
You will head into the shallows for Redfish. The boat’s 12” draft lets you get deep into the skinny waters while its power poll will keep you in place, so you can fish your fill without drifting away! Bluetooth speakers will keep you entertained while waiting for the fish to bite. This all combines for a great fishing trip!
Light to heavy tackle is provided, as well as live bait. All sorts are used, from shrimps and blue crabs to finger mullets. Capt. Kaleb will prepare this beforehand for you, so you can spend maximum time focused on catching your next trophy fish! You can bring along your fly fishing equipment, and Capt. Kaleb will happily take you to the best spots to try your hand there.
On all trips you will target Redfish, Black Drum, Seatrout and Flounder. You will take in the beautiful sights of the Charleston landscape as you fish. The shorter trips are best for those just starting out fishing. Capt. Kaleb is more than happy to talk you through how to fish, and will teach you the tricks of the trade. You’ll be coming back for the longer trips in no time!
All that’s needed is for you to grab your snacks and come aboard! Capt. Kaleb will see you on the water soon!
Captain Kaleb is proud to offer a 5% discount for all active military, first responders, and law enforcement personnel. Just let him know when you book and bring your credentials along on the day.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Ranger (Bay boat) construido en 2018. Impulsado por 150HP Yamaha 150 motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 43 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3%
mount Pleasant Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Captain Kaleb Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Harbor Shark Fishing (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Inshore Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- GPS (Garmin 1040xs)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia (Bluetooth 4 speaker sound system)
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico (Minn Kota Ulterra automated deploy and stow)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Uses light-medium-heavy tackle depending on targets)
- Carnada Viva (Prepared before the trip)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Water and sports drinks)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (Equipment not included)
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout