Vacation 4tuna – Passara Boat
Vacation 4tuna is here to help you seize the excitement of Croatia’s coastline. These crystal clear waters have much more to offer than just great landscapes. Take a deeper look and enjoy the big game fish action that awaits for you!
Captain Miha welcomes you aboard his 18’ Passara boat that accommodates up to 2 guests. This simple vessel may not be a fishing machine, but it has everything you need for an amazing time. In case you need a faster ride, check out the captain’s second listing and another boat in his fleet.
With a variety of trips, Capt. Miha can show you everything these waters have to offer. You can start with a short, introductory trip for beginners or head out for a full day quest of catching Tuna. Catch anything from Dentex, Shark, and Seabream, to Mahi Mahi, Skipjack, Needlefish, and Amberjack.
The crew keeps the catch but if you’re hoping to get a bite for lunch, you can buy the tastiest fish from them for a special price. In that case, they’ll clean and fillet it for you, so you can take it straight to the grill.
Your fishing equipment is fully covered and you don’t have to buy a license. Drinks and snacks are provided on all trips, except for the 3-hour tours. Feel free to bring your own favorites on any trip.
Enjoy the beauties of Krk with Vacation 4tuna!
Licencia de Pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Passara (Bay boat) construido en 2010. Impulsado por 4HP Yamaha motor.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 60 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
FAQs about Vacation 4tuna – Passara Boat
- €200 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Learn to Fish (AM) (3 hours)
- €200 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Learn to Fish (PM) (3 hours)
- €200 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- €200 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- €300 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Jigging (5 hours)
- €400 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Trolling (5 hours)
- €1,000 per group, additional €200 per person after 1 guest - 10 Hour Trip – Tuna (10 hours)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva (When available)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Snacks (Except on 3-hour trips)
- Bebidas (Except on 3-hour trips)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Drift Fishing
- Línea de Mano
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Seabass (European)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)