If you are ready for a great time out on the waters of Montauk, then you need to book a charter with D.C. Outdoor Adventures right now. Captain Dennis Caracciolo, with over forty years of experience, will make sure you have a great day. Fishing here is truly incredible, but his fabulous boat and extensive knowledge of the area will be the cherry on top!
The boat itself is a 28’ Parker boat, that can safely and comfortably fit 6 anglers, all fishing at once without crossing lines and bumping elbows. When you head offshore and are reeling in a huge catch, this will be highly beneficial to you and your group.
Haven’t got a large group to fish with? No worries, you can come along on a shared trip instead. The anglers on board are just friends you haven’t met yet, after all.
Each trip targets a different species. Inshore fishing will see some delicious fish on the menu, including Flounder, Striper, Bluefish, Porgy, Weakfish, and Seabass. If you’re into more of an adrenaline-packed trip, check out the Shark charter – warning, this is not for the faint-hearted! Mako, Thresher, Hammerhead, Blue Shark and more are out there waiting for you.
If Tuna is more your pace, then head out and try your hand catching Albacore, Bluefin, Yellowfin, and Bigeye. D.C. Outdoor Adventures have created trips that will suit everyone, of every skill and age.
Even kids will love the inshore trips. There is no minimum age, so once you decide that your little ones are ready to fish, Capt. Dennis is ready to teach them.
For those that wish to spearfish, bowfish, or fly fish, please bring your own equipment with you, as this is not provided. For every other fishing style, Penn rods and reels will be supplied.
Saltwater licenses are included in the price, but for the inshore trips you’ll need to purchase one before the day. Capt. Dennis would also recommend bringing plenty of water and any snacks you fancy.
Join him on the water today, for a fishing adventure of a lifetime.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Parker (Pilothouse) construido en 2007. Impulsado por 2 500HP Yamaha motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 50 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about D.C. Outdoor Adventures - Port Jefferson
- $100 per person - Half Day Trip – Inshore (Shared) (4 hours)
- $130 per person - Full Day Trip – Inshore (Shared) (8 hours)
- $200 per person - Full Day Trip – Shark (Shared) (8 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $500 per group - HALF DAY INSHORE PM TRIP (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - SHARK FISHING CHARTER (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 HR TUNA TRIP (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 12 HR TUNA TRIP (12 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Extended Day Hour Trip – Tuna (16 hours)
- Baño (Flush toilet)
- GPS (Raymarine c120)
- Localizador de peces (Raymarine)
- Cama (2 person)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Tuna Tubes
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn)
- Carnada Viva (Caught before the trip)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (20% tip for mate)
- Marinero (20% tip)
- Licencia de Pesca (Included on saltwater trips only)
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca en Lado
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (Please bring your own equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca con Arco (Please bring your own equipment)
- Línea de Mano
- Pesca con Arpón (Please bring your own equipment)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel