It’s hard to appreciate the thrill of fishing the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico without spending enough time out there. Luckily, Capt. SGT Peterson’s Fishing wants you to experience the best that the Gulf has to offer!
Captain Tim “SGT” Peterson invites you to join him on board his 26’ Twin Vee 260 GF catamaran. She’s very spacious, able to hold 6 anglers fishing at once, thanks to her large hull. You’ll be on top of your fish in no time, the boat is powered by twin Suzuki 4-stroke engines with 175 HP each – she can develop a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Capt. Tim wants you to try fishing differently – he’s invented his very own 5-step process meant for catching the biggest fish around. He’s confident you’ll have success with him – he offers a 100% catch guarantee for all of his customers!
You’ll go after a lot of different species in this locale, depending on what you prefer and what your skill level is. If you’re looking for a delicious dinner, Snapper and Wahoo can be hooked up offshore. Anglers who want to test their fishing muscles can go after Cobia or Amberjack, some of the fiercest fighters around. Prestige-chasing fishers can go out in search of various Tuna species. You can also catch a variety of other species like Seabass, Mackerel, Triggerfish, Sharks, and many others.
The captain will provide you with high-quality tackle made by Penn. Remember to pack a cooler, you’re free to keep any fish within state law, with the exception of Hammerhead Shark – they’re catch-and-release only.
Whether you want to try the Gulf of Mexico for the first time or you’re a seasoned sea wolf chasing the next challenge, booking a trip with Capt. SGT Peterson’s Fishing is a step in the right direction!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Twin Vee 260 GF (Catamaran) construido en 2018. Impulsado por 2 175HP 2018 Suzuki 4-Strokes motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3%
carrabelle Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Capt. SGT Peterson's Fishing – Carrabelle
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,225 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (8 hours)
- $1,525 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- Baño (Portable, #1 only)
- Localizador de peces (Down imager and side finder)
- Vivero para la carnada (Dual 60 gallon livewells)
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico (with GPS Spot Lock Anchor)
- Nevera para la pesca (3 Large Coolers one for food)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn)
- Carnada Viva (Prepared in advance)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout