Spend a terrific day exploring Alabama’s Gulf Shores with Hookmaster Charters. Captain Mac Bankey will guide you through the inshore and nearshore waters of this beautiful area. If you are a fishing first-timer you are at the right place – Capt. Mac enjoys teaching people how to fish and he will get you “hooked.”
This charter is family friendly and your kids will love it. Captain Mac cherishes the fact that numerous kids have caught their very first fish on his boat. Full of patience, he will teach them the basics of fishing and inspire their love for the outdoors. After this trip you may just have to buy a mini fishing rod.
As soon as you are aboard, Capt. Mac will give you a short introduction and a safety run. His 22’ center console is powered by a 200 HP Suzuki engine and accommodates up to 4 guests. Capt. Mac usually prepares live bait before the trip. If you want an extra layer of fun, you can also choose to catch it together with him once the trip starts.
The captain provides Shimano and Shakespeare fishing rods and cleans your catch after the trip. If you want to do flyfishing, please bring your own equipment. You’ll mostly fish for Red Snapper, Flounder, Sheepshead, Redfish, Mackerel, and/or Jack Crevalle.
Hookmaster Charters runs trips both in the morning and the afternoon, every day, year round. Capt. Mac is here to help you learn a new skill, brag with your catch, or simply have a fun day with your friends and family. Book your trip and create a new memory!
Departure from the public boat launch next to Ft. Gaines, Dauphin Island is possible as well. Contact Capt. Mac for more details!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Triton Sea Flight (Center console) construido en 2002. Impulsado por 200HP Suzuki 2020 motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 43 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Gulfshores Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Hookmaster Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Snapper (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Snapper (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Snapper (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Snapper (PM) (6 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca (Cooler two )
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca
- Drift Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout