Sunday Charters LTD
Fishing is an age-old pastime. This does not mean that you can’t fish in complete luxury! With that is mind, you need to book a trip with Sunday Charters today. Captain Andrew Gan has been fishing this area for over 15 years so will take you to all the sweet spots for the most productive day out. You are sure to love every minute on board the “Second Sin.”
Second Sin is a fabulous 58’ Don Senior boat. This manufacturer is one of the best designers in New Zealand in mixing functionality with luxury. This beautiful vessel can accommodate 22 passengers, of which 10 can fish at any given time. This makes this boat perfect for any team buildings, family vacations, or to celebrate one of life’s milestones – just no stag parties.
There are many things that make this boat brilliant. These include the ample seating in the main saloon, big enough for 10 people, as well as the bedrooms. From the saloon, you have access to the galley, where you’ll find the full-sized refrigerator and freezer, with an ice maker and filtered water available. With a microwave and hob, you have many different cooking options available. Feel free to sit back and relax in the wet bar on the flybridge.
Safety is paramount – the boat is outfitted with full safety features and has 2 external helm stations to ensure safe maneuvering at all times. Also on board are 2 restrooms and showers.
You’ll be fishing from the large rear cockpit for Red Snapper, Silver Trevally, Yellowtail Amberjack, Kahawai, John Dory, Gurnard, and more. For an additional cost, you can have the crew dive on your behalf to catch Lobster too.
All rods and reels are included in the price, as well as lures for the day. If you wish to use live bait just let the captain know. Food and drink are included in the overnight trip but will need to be bought along on the day trips. Your fishing licence for the day is included.
Book now for an unforgettable day with Sunday Charters!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Silla de combate
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Don Senior (Cruiser) construido en 2006. Impulsado por 2 535HP Cummins QSM 11 motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Whangaparaoa Calendario de Pesca
FAQs about Sunday Charters LTD
- NZ $2,245 per group, additional NZ $115 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- NZ $3,280 per group, additional NZ $175 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- NZ $4,830 per group, additional NZ $175 per person after 6 guests - Extended Day Trip – Outer Gulf (10 hours)
- NZ $5,520 per day per group - Multi Day Trip – 7 PAX (2 days)
- Baño (x2)
- Aire Acondicionado
- Silla de combate
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia (Surround sound music system for iPod)
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Tuna Tubes
- Equipo para Pesca con Arpón (1 spear on board, spearo must have experience)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (10 rods and reels on board)
- Carnada Viva (Please request in advance)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Almuerzo (On multi-day trips only)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca con Arpón (1 set on board, spearo must have experience)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- John Dory
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Trevally (Silver)