Come have an exciting, fish-filled day with Captain Matthew Yaquinto! Capt. Matthew grew up fishing the waters of Tampa Bay, and he can’t wait to share his local tips and tricks with you. Whether you’re an experienced angler looking for some top-notch Floridian fishing, or want to take your family on the vacation of a lifetime, Capt. Matthew can’t wait to welcome you aboard Sunstate Fishing Charters for the trip of a lifetime.
Capt. Matthew comes from a family of fishermen, and has had generations of knowledge passed down to him. Join him for an adventure, and he’ll have you cruising the backcountry, flats, and bay waters for your dream catch. He offers angling trips that are suitable for hardened fishermen and families looking for a fun day on the water alike – all he asks is that you bring a smile and a readiness to reel ‘em in!
You’ll be cruising on board your captain’s 23’ Skeeter SX230, perfectly built to accommodate 6 guests, as well as exploring a variety of waters. Four members of your group will be able to fish at the same time, allowing plenty of angling action, as well as some much-needed relaxation! Your vessel is decked out with top-of-the-line safety and navigational gear, including GPS to get you on fish, and life jackets for little ones.
Once you arrive at the fishing hotspots, you’ll have the chance to reel in some world-famous Floridian favorites! Get ready to come face-to-gills with Snook, Speckled Trout, Tripletail, Redfish, Gag Grouper (Dec – Feb is a great time to hook these fish!), and even the “Silver King” (Tarpon), plus plenty more. Your captain will be on hand to show you the best techniques to use, along with some local tips he’s picked up. Even little ones will be able to reel in their first ever catch!
Your trip includes everything you need for an exciting day on the water – rods, reels, tackle, bait, and a valid fishing license for all guests. Come aboard Sunstate Fishing Charters and get ready to make some memories!
Licencia de Pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Skeeter 230SX (Saltwater fishing) construido en 2017. Impulsado por 200HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 50 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 30 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 1.5%
Tampa Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Sunstate Fishing Charters
- $500 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Goliath Grouper (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Half Day (PM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group - Night Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Tarpon (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Full Day (6 hours)
- Localizador de peces (Garmin)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca (For your snacks and drinks cooler full of ice)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (You can also bring your own)
- Carnada Viva (catch bait every morning before your arrival)
- Señuelos (use all live bait but have artificial if a must)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (Tips appreciated )
- Bebidas (I supply bottled water and cooler full of ice)
- Licencia de Pesca (you are covered by my license)
- Almuerzo (on you )
- Pesca en Río (I run out of the Alifia river into Tampabay)
- Pesca de Orilla (All year)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Arrecife (depends on species and time of year)
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas (All year, good fishing )
- Pesca Backcountry (Come see the backwaters )
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Troleo (winter time for grouper only )
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Snapper (Mangrove)