“La Siesta Tours?” More like La Fiesta Tours! Get ready for a thrilling Caribbean fishing adventure, as you head out of Puerto Morelos in search of some of the ocean’s biggest, most-prized fish. You’ll have your hands full all day long, as you put your fishing skills to the test in these crystal clear waters.
Who better to show you around than a local guide? Captain Rafael has been fishing the Caribbean for over 20 years, picking up a slew of trophies along the way. Along with first mate, Chester, he promises a first-class service, attending to all your needs and getting you on the biggest fish.
There’s space aboard the 40’ Viking motor yacht for up to 10 guests, allowing you to bring your nearest and dearest to enjoy the incredible fishing. Take advantage of the spacious, comfortable cabin and make yourselves at home. The crew will provide plenty of drinks, including beer during your journey – with snacks and ceviche prepared on longer trips!
Using the downriggers and outriggers, you’ll troll the open waters with 5 lines in the water. Take it in turns to battle it out with whatever’s at the end of your line, and make use of the fighting chair to give you the edge.
You’ll need all the help you can get as none of the fish here will give up without a fight. Tough-fighting Sharks, Barracuda, and Amberjacks promise a tough encounter, but just wait until you go up against a Mahi Mahi or even a Marlin or Sailfish. These prized fish are truly a joy to behold, and the image of one leaping out of the water will stay with you forever.
If you’re looking for a tasty treat, don’t worry, there are plenty of Snappers and Groupers to target, too. At the end of the day, the first mate will even clean and fillet your catch for you to take back to shore.
Everything you need for a productive day awaits you on board. Bring the whole family and settle in for the trip of a lifetime with La Siesta Tours!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Silla de combate
Comida (Almuerzo & Snacks)
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Viking Yacht Company (Motor yacht) construido en 1979, y restaurado en 2018. Impulsado por 2 700HP Detroit motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 20 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 25% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Puerto Morelos Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about La Siesta Tours
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – 4 People MAX (4 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip – 6 People MAX (4 hours)
- $645 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – 4 People MAX (6 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $50 per person after 8 guests - 4 Hour Trip – 8 People MAX (8 hours)
- $745 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip – 6 People MAX (6 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – 4 People MAX (8 hours)
- $845 per group, additional $50 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Tour - 8 People MAX (6 hours)
- $895 per group - 4 Hour Trip – 10 People MAX (4 hours)
- $895 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – 6 People MAX (8 hours)
- $945 per group - 6 Hour Trip – 10 People MAX (6 hours)
- $1,001 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip - 8 People MAX (8 hours)
- $1,260 per group - 8 Hour Trip – 10 People MAX (8 hours)
- Silla de combate
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Marinero (Tips of at least $20 expected)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Just past the reerf of Puerto Morelos.)
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Cubera)