Discover the incredible inshore and nearshore waters of the Tampa Bay with Awestruck Fishing Charters. Capt. Phil Dyer is a native to the area. He knows these waters like the back of his hand, and his local knowledge will prove invaluable as you hit all the sweet spots in search of strong and delicious fish.
Step aboard the 25’ VIP bay boat for the trip of a lifetime. Ideal for fishing these shallow waters, she has plenty of space for up to 6 guests to fish at the same time. The 225 HP Yamaha engine will whizz you up to speeds of 40 knots as you chase the fish, while the wireless trolling motor will keep you afloat and quiet as you creep up on your target fish in the skinny waters.
Explore the productive inshore backwaters and flats of the Tampa Bay. Home to a range of both strong and delicious fish, you’ll sight cast using live bait. Get ready for an intense workout as you battle it out with a Snook or Redfish. While landing a Sheepshead, Flounder, or Trout will have you safe in the knowledge that dinner is sorted.
On longer trips, you’ll have the chance to head up to 9 miles offshore, fishing the nearshore reefs and wrecks. The Gulf is known all over the world for its diversity of fish and you’ll have them all to yourself. From Snappers and Groupers, to Barracuda, Amberjack, Cobia, and many more – there’ll be no shortage of exciting fish to catch.
During the Tarpon season, Capt. Phil will take you on specialized trips in search of the “Silver King.” See for yourself why this beast is revered all over the world, as it gives you the fight of your life, leaping out of the water to get off the end of your line.
Everything you need for a productive day on the water is provided, while your captain will even clean and prepare your catch at the end of the day. All you need to do is bring some snacks and drinks aboard, and get ready for an amazing day out with Awestruck Fishing Charters. These waters won’t fish themselves, so they’re calling your name!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
VIP (Bay boat) construido en 2001. Impulsado por 225HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 20% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Holmes Beach Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Awestruck Fishing Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - half day near shore (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - near shore half day trip (pm) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - near shore 3/4 day (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - near shore full day (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Shimano)
- Carnada Viva (Prepared before the trip)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout