Captain Roy Johnson was spot on when he named his business “Ultimate Fishing Charter.” If you’re looking for fish, friends, and family fun, you have picked the Ultimate experience, with all three to be found in abundance on one fine fishing boat!
Capt. Roy was born and raised in the Tampa Bay area and has spent most of his life on the waters of West Central Florida. As a third generation native Captain, Roy grew up fishing with his father, grandfather, and brother, learning to truly appreciate the wonderful fishing of the Tampa Bay area’s Gulf Coast. He has devoted his career to sharing the ultimate fishing experience with you and your favorite fishing gang. Captain Roy can provide a fun day of family fishing as well as personal fishing guidance for the more serious angler.
You will fish aboard a 22’ Skeeter powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine. This vessel has a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots and comes equipped with everything you need. Capt. Roy provides Eupro rods, Penn reels, and Spiderwire fishing line. You are also welcome to bring your own fly fishing equipment.
While fishing inshore you can target a variety of species. Depending on the season you might reel in Redfish, Snook, Jack Crevalle, Cobia, Sharks, and more. Capt. Roy will help you target your catch by spinning, jigging, or handline fishing.
Without friends, fishing isn’t as much fun, and you will always find plenty of both friendship and fish when you fish with Ultimate Fishing Charters. A fishing license is provided for you and Capt. Roy will clean and fillet any fish you’d like to bring home.
Book now and see what everyone is talking about—fish, friends, and family fun are waiting for you!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Skeeter 220sx (Bay boat) construido en 2014. Impulsado por 250HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 1 día antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3%
San Petersburgo Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Ultimate Fishing Charters
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 1/4 Day Trip (2 hours)
- $399 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $399 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Night Trip (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $699 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Eupro rods, Penn reels, Spiderwire line)
- Carnada Viva (Prepared before the trip)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca con Mosca (BYO fly rod)
- Línea de Mano
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout