Always Tight fishing charters is a locally owned and operated service that provides a great experience for you and your family while visiting the beautiful Gulf Coast. Captain Tyler is eager to teach new anglers and welcomes everybody aboard.
The crew is excited to give you a great fishing trip – it doesn’t matter if you’ve fished a hundred times or whether this is your first time taking the family fishing – there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
You’ll spend the day on a custom built Key West that features a wireless trolling motor to help you get into the shallows. This boat is very quiet with a 100 HP Yamaha motor, allowing you to sneak around without spooking the fish.
On board, you’ll also find a livewell to keep bait fresh and a wireless power anchor to hold the boat in one spot. There are top navigational and safety equipment on board, so you can fish with peace of mind. The beautiful tower will be a huge asset when sight fishing.
Fishing around Navarre, you can expect to catch a variety of species, including Black Drum, Redfish, and Speckled Trout on the grass flats and creek inlets. Depending on the time of the year, you might also reel in Flounder, Sheepshead, Pompano, and Jack Crevalle when they are cruising the sand bars looking for a meal.
Captain Tyler will provide the rods, reels, bait, and the necessary license needed to fish in Florida. Cold water will be available but you’re more than welcome to bring snacks and drinks.
You can’t catch ‘em from the couch so book now and let Capt. Tyler get you hooked up! You’ll have a fantastic trip with Always Tight fishing charters, who will do everything they can to keep your lines tight and the fish coming over the rail.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Key West (Center console) construido en 2006. Impulsado por 100HP Yamaha 4 stroke motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3.5%
Navarra Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Always Tight Fishing Charters
- $325 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour – Spring Break Night Trip (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Sight Fishing Redfish! (4 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn)
- Carnada Viva (Caught on the trip)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Only water provided, you can bring other drinks too)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Flounder Gigging (May–Nov, equipment provided)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout