Join Captain Ross Goslin on an unforgettable journey with Cape Cod Fishing Adventures and explore the beautiful coast of Massachusetts! Your captain has over 27 years of experience fishing the Nantucket and Vineyard Sounds, the legendary waters off Chatham, as well as Cape Cod Bay, Race Point, and Stellwagen Bank. So you can expect to have an expert guide while fishing inshore, nearshore, and offshore, targeting some of the Atlantic’s most prestigious species.
Capt. Ross’ boat is a 21’ HydraSports Vector that fits up to 4 guests at a time and comes with all the bells and whistles necessary for an enjoyable day of fishing. It’s powered by a 175 HP Evinrude Etec engine and is equipped with a fishfinder, GPS, safety gear, and a closed porta potty underneath the center console. The boat is also mobile via trailer so the captain can take you where all the best bites are happening.
You can expect to use light tackle for Striped Bass, Bluefish, Black Seabass, Bluefin Tuna, and more. You can also give fly fishing a shot as long as you bring your own fly gear.
For all other fishing techniques, you will be provided with top-quality Shimano rods and reels, as well as live bait. The captain will take care of your fishing license so you don’t have to worry about it, and he will also offer to clean and fillet your catch for you.
Capt. Ross’ customers describe him as an excellent and patient teacher who really takes his time to make sure everyone on board is satisfied with their trip. Cape Cod Fishing Adventures will show you a great time and take care of you based on your preferences and desires. Book your next trip today and see why Cape Cod is one of the top destined fishing spots along the north Atlantic!
Payment terms: Remaining balance, cash at trip’s conclusion. You can also contact the Captain for PayPal or CashApp alternatives.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
HydraSports Vector (Center console) construido en 2001. Impulsado por 175HP Evinrude Etec motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 20% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Mashpee Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Cape Cod Fishing Adventures
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Black Sea Bass & Porgy (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Evening Striped Bass/Bluefish (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – False Albacore/Bonito (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Striper/Bluefish (PM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Striper/Bluefish (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day – False Albacore/Bonito (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Striper/Bluefish (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Shimano)
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Up to 15 miles offshore.)
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (Bring your own gear. 2 people fish simultaneously.)
- Pesca con Arco
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)