Have you heard a lot about superb fishing in the Cayman Islands, but never had the chance to test it out yourself? If so, Infinity Private Charters is ready to take you out and show you what it’s all about. The professional and friendly crew has been fishing the local waters for years, and they know exactly where all the best catches hide.
And not only are they experienced, but they have a reliable and comfortable boat to take you to the best bite. Come aboard a 44’ Hatteras, “Infinity II”, with twin 350 HP Detroit engines and find out what it means to ride and fish from a smooth fishing machine. The vessel is spacious and has plenty of seating room for up to 15 people.
“Infinity II” is a thing of beauty that sports an air-conditioned cabin with kitchen, beds, multimedia system, and a private toilet. You’ll have everything you could possibly need for your fishing endeavors, including a flybridge for spotting schools of fish, outriggers to cover more water, and a live bait well.
When it comes to fishing gear, you’ll be using quality Avet, Shimano, and Penn rods and reels. Snorkeling is also available on every trip, just let your captain know you’d like to do it, and he’ll make all the preparations.
Whatever your fishing appetite, you’ll find a trip on offer that will satiate it. Take your pick between reef fishing, deep sea fishing, and custom charters where you can combine reef fishing with a variety of additional activities like swimming with Stingrays, sunset cruises, mangrove tours, and more.
Depending on your fishing and time preferences, you can catch anything from Snappers, Barracuda, Triggerfish, Parrotfish, and Yellowtail to beloved pelagics like Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Tuna, and Sailfish.
All the trips on offer are all-inclusive, so you can completely relax and just think about showing up on time to come aboard. And then, memorable fishing times with Infinity Private Charters await!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Equipo de snorkel
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Comida (Almuerzo & Snacks)
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Hatteras (Flybridge) construido en 1989. Impulsado por 2 350HP 671 Detroit motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 16 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Infinity Private Charters
- $1,000 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Half Day Trip– Reef Fishing (Night) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Half Day Trip – Custom Charter (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Custom Charter (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Reef Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Full Day Trip – Custom Charter (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $80 per person after 14 guests - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- Aire Acondicionado
- Localizador de peces
- Equipo de snorkel (Available on request)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Shimano, Penn, Avet)
- Carnada Viva (Available on request)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Almuerzo (On request, for an additional charge)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Línea de Mano
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)