If you want to experience real Florida fishing, you have to get inshore and go after a wide range of excellent species that Changes in Latitude Charters will put you on! Their professional service is well-suited to both first-timers as well as experienced sea wolves.
Join Captain Brian David on board of their 22’ bay boat, manufactured by the Mako company. She’s quite spacious, allowing for up to 5 anglers to fish from her at the same time, without knocking over gear while fighting fish.
Capt. Brian is very experienced, having worked on a variety of fishing charters, honing his skills. He’ll put you on the hottest bite around, with great fish to pick and choose from such as Bull Redfish, Snook, Spotted Seatrout and others. If you’re a fan of hooking Sharks, you’re in the right place, Capt. Brian will take you fishing for Bull Sharks. Tarpon fans can also go for the Silver King. He knows almost every nook and cranny around Cape Coral and can take you on a relaxing no-fishing trip if you just want to let loose and mellow out.
There’s no minimum age for kids and they’re more than welcome to come on board and get hooked on angling! Live bait is available for use and is prepared before you arrive.
Book a trip with Changes in Latitude Charters to cast off on an unforgettable fishing adventure in the stunning inshore waters of Cape Coral!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Mako (Bay boat) construido en 1972. Impulsado por 150HP Yamaha 4-stroke motor.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
matlacha Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Changes in Latitude Charters
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark or Tarpon (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Tarpon/Shark (6 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva (Prepared in advance)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Shark (Bull)
- Speckled Trout