The Great Barrier Reef and it’s close proximity to the coast is why Cairns has become one of the world’s greatest fishing destinations. So why choose Cairns Fishing Adventures? Because they are serious fishermen. They are not the charter that finds the closest location with an overcrowded boat and waits until your fishing time is up - they do whatever it takes to catch fish!
Their purpose built sportfishing boat has raised casting platform, twin-engine and forward trolling motor. She also boasts the latest electronics with GPS, Echo sounder, down imaging, and side scanning. She is licensed to carry 7 people but Capt. Carlo limits the trips to 4 passengers, which equates to more fishing action per angler.
The species you’ll target vary depending on where you choose to fish, but can include Mackerel, Red Emperor, Nannygai, Cobia, Giant Trevally, Tuna, Coral Trout, Jobfish, Barramundi, Threadfin Salmon, and many more. The captain will let you know which fish can be kept and which should be returned.
Capt. Carlo offers a range of trips to cover everyone. There are shared trips for people traveling alone, as well as private trips for your family or friends.
Included in the price of the trip are top quality rods and reels from Shimano. These won’t let you down when reeling in your next trophy catch. Live bait is also used and included in the price. This can be caught before the trip, or the captain will cast a net for it during the trip. It won’t take long but can be a fun experience for the kids. Your fishing license is provided, too.
You’ll need to bring your own food and drinks along. Don’t forget your sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Wear light layers of clothing and deck shoes and you’re good to go.
The only thing left to do is book a trip with Cairns Fishing Adventures today. Capt. Carlo is looking forward to welcoming you on board and making some awesome memories together.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Marineline 7.5 (Center console) construido en 2019. Impulsado por 2 150HP 2 x 150 hp Mercury 4 strokes motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 1 día antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cairns Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Cairns Fishing Adventures
- AU $167 per person - Half Day River Fishing (4 hours)
- AU $167 per person - Half Day River Fishing – Shared (4 hours)
- AU $500 per group - Half Day River Fishing (4 hours)
- AU $500 per group - Half Day River Fishing – Private (4 hours)
- AU $600 per group - Half Day Inshore Fishing (4 hours)
- AU $800 per group - Full Day River Fishing (8 hours)
- AU $900 per group - Full Day Inshore Fishing (8 hours)
- AU $1,000 per group - Full Day Offshore Fishing (8 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca (For your drinks and snacks)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Shimano)
- Carnada Viva (Usually Capt. catches on the trip)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar (40 minutes offshore)
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (Bring your own equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Bream (Fingermark)
- Coral Trout
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Threadfin Salmon
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Bluefin)