When you’re next up in Alaska, it would be remiss not to book a trip with Reel Alaska Fishing Charters. Captain Scott has fished all over the US and came back to Alaska a few years ago to run charters here. He has so much experience to share and loves to swap travel stories with his customers. He will make sure every person on board has an awesome time.
The day will be spent on a 30’ boat that has plenty of room for 6 anglers to fish from. There is a private restroom for your comfort. The boat offers a stable ride and plenty of space on deck to reel in some big beauties. Bring your closest friends and family as we take you past the other local fishing fleets for a true Alaskan adventure.
The stars of the show here are the Chinook Salmon and Halibut. You’ll also target Lingcod and Rockfish. Salmon here get big, definitely big enough to change your profile picture to feature you holding one! This is the trip you’re looking for, and Reel Alaska Fishing Charters will be responsible for your future love affair with Alaska!
Included in the price of the trip are the top quality rods and reels for Shimano. These are brand new and ready for the challenge of reeling in your trophy catch.
You can still come fishing even if you’re coming into Alaska on a cruise. Capt. Scott is flexible with his trip times and will have you back at the port ready to head out with time to spare. Anglers traveling by themselves can join a shared trip and still get out on the water.
Also included are drinks on all trips, snacks on the half day, and lunch on the full day. You’ll need to buy a fishing license before you board.
Let the captain know if you want to spearfish on your trip. This can only be done on private trips and for a maximum of 6 people. Fly fishing can also be arranged for 4 people. You’ll need to bring your own gear for this.
For an unrivaled fishing trip to secret fishing spots, book a trip with Reel Alaska Fishing Charters today. Best wishes and giant fishes!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Equipo de snorkel
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Comida (Almuerzo & Snacks)
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Skagit Orca (Saltwater fishing) construido en 2006, y restaurado en 2019. Impulsado por 2 300HP 2019 Yamaha motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 50 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 60 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 10% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Ketchikan Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Reel Alaska Fishing Charters
- $165 per person - Night Bite (3 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $175 per person after 1 guest - Salmon Fishing Charter – Private PM (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $175 per person after 1 guest - Salmon Fishing Charter – Private AM (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $200 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Salmon Fishing Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $200 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Halibut Combo – Private AM (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Halibut Combo – Private PM (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $200 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Combination Fishing Trip (8 hours)
- $3,900 per day per group, additional $500 per person after 2 guests - 4 Day Epic Fishing Vacation Bundle (4 days)
- $5,300 per group, additional $650 per person after 2 guests - 5 Day Epic Fishing Vacation Bundle (8 hours)
- $7,250 per day per group, additional $750 per person after 2 guests - 7 Day Epic Fishing Vacation Bundle (7 days)
- Baño (Fully enclosed)
- Localizador de peces
- Equipo de snorkel
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Equipo para Pesca con Arpón
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Shimano)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (Added cost for shipping and processing)
- Almuerzo (On all day fishing trips only)
- Pesca en Río (On our Freshwater & Foraging trip only.)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Up to 60 miles from port.)
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (Private trips only, bring your own gear, max 4)
- Drift Fishing
- Línea de Mano
- Pesca con Arpón
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Chum)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)
- Salmon (Sockeye)