Gulfstream IV Party Boat is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida. The local waters teem with stunning marine life, and the crew of Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them all.
Enjoy your fishing trip aboard Gulfstream IV Party Boat, which is a spacious 60-ft fishing machine, powered by twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines and restored in 2018. The vessel’s wheelchair accessible and is equipped with modern navigational electronics, which include a VHF radio, a GPS, a radar, and a fish finder. It is fully rigged to provide a comfortable fishing space for all the anglers keep them comfortable between casts. Inside, the boat is air-conditioned, there are separate restrooms for men and women, and an ice-box to keep the catch fresh during the day. An anchoring system to fitted to keep the vessel rooted to the fishing grounds. The Gulfstream IV is inspected twice a year by the U.S.C.G.
Key West Fishing Charter will help you get the fish you want to put on your table. The crew will show you every step of the way since a successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable team.
Whether it’s chasing Yellowtail Snapper when fishing over reefs, bottom fishing for Mutton Snapper and Mangrove Snapper, or fishing for Grouper and others – the crew know all the best spots for the many different species that call the area home. On a day out aboard Gulfstream IV Party boat, you will get an opportunity to discover some fine angling and have a memorable experience you won’t soon forget.
A trip aboard Gulfstream IV Party Boat comes inclusive with the fishing licenses, tackle, and bait. The rods and reels are $5.00. If you want, you can feel free to bring your own food and drinks with you on board.
With such a friendly and professional crew, your hooks will always be baited.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
DMR (Drift boat) construido en 1986, y restaurado en 2018. Impulsado por 2 750HP Detroit 8v92 motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 25 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Key West Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Gulfstream IV Party Boat
- $43 per person - 3/4 Day Trip - KIDS (5-12) (6 hours)
- $72 per person - 3/4 Day Trip - Adults (6 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Private Charter for 1-24 People (5 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Private Charter 25+ People (5 hours)
- Baño (Mens & Womans restrooms)
- Localizador de peces
- Cocina (Galley open for purchase of snacks/drinks only)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Licencia de Pesca (Issued to the vessel)
- Pesca en Alta Mar (We travel 3-7 miles off the coast of Key West. )
- Pesca en Arrecife (We fish depths of 30-100 feet)
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Equipo Ligero (Spinning gear using 10lb-20lb test)
- Equipo Pesado (conventional Okuma reels using 30lb test)
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing (30-100 ft depth)
- Troleo (Occasionally on the way out)
- Spinning (light line for yellow tail snapper)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Cero Mackerel
- Grouper (Red)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel