Reel Outer Banks features a variety of inshore and bowfishing trips. Captain Chris Crockett specializes in inshore charters, night fishing, flounder gigging, and bowfishing. He’s a USCG Master captain who grew up in North Carolina and comes from a family of fishermen. If it’s on the water, Crockett has tried it! He can take you to the shallowest spots and beyond!
Capt. Chris’ brand new boat is a 24’ Carolina Skimmer flat, which has a wireless Minn Kota trolling motor and is outfitted with over 80k lumens of light for the ultimate night fishing or bowfishing experience. There’s enough room for 6 guests to fish at once. Two can try Flounder gigging at a time.
You’ll target Flounder, Cobia, Black Drum, Redfish, Ray, Garfish, Speckled Trout, and many more. It all depends on whether you choose a night or a day trip and which fishing technique you prefer. After the trip, you can keep the catch.
Capt. Chris covers your fishing equipment. Besides a variety of light tackle and baits, he also offers Cajun Bows for bowfishing and Flounder gigging equipment. There’s also fresh water on the boat and your fishing license is covered. Bring your food and drinks for the day (sunscreen and bug spray could also be useful).
If you need pickup, discuss the details with the captain in advance. Usually, he can pick you up by car up to 30 miles away, or by boat up to 10 miles.
With ReelOBX Charters & Bowfishing, you can expect a knowledgeable captain, who is very into protecting the local ecosystem, biodiversity and rules and regulations in his area regarding fishing. All aboard!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Carolina Skimmer (Flats boat) construido en 2019. Impulsado por 175HP Suzuki motor.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Manteo Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about ReelOBX Charters & Bowfishing
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Oyster/Clamming Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Oyster/Clamming Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Afternoon EcoFish Trip (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 hour Sunset EcoFish Cruise (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hr Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hr Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 Hr Trip–Night Bowfishing/Gigging (4 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Bows & arrows)
- Carnada Viva
- Bebidas (Water Included)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Arco
- Línea de Mano
- Flounder Gigging
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)