Discover a new and exciting side of the Cayman Islands when you go fishing with Infinity Private Charters in these pristine waters! It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned fisherman or a passionate novice, hitting the waves with a local captain means you’re in for a memorable day of fishing fun and games.
Prowl the gorgeous reefs teeming with life to target a variety of Snappers and Groupers, as well as Barracuda, Jack Crevalle, and curious-looking Parrotfish. If you’d like a taste of the excellent deep sea fishery, this charter can make it happen. All the big game favorites are in the cards, including Tuna, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and Wahoo.
But there’s so much you can do in addition to fishing, especially if you book a custom charter. This allows you to tailor the trip completely to your preferences and get a combo of reef fishing and awesome extras, such as a sunset cruise, watching Starfish, cuddling with Stingrays, and more. These custom expeditions are a lot of fun for all ages, not to mention a one-of-a-kind experience.
To paint a complete picture, let’s talk about the boat you’ll be spending your time on. The “Infinity” is a 33’ center console that is fast and stable on the waves, as well as being clean and comfortable, with plenty of seating room for up to 10 people.
With top-notch fishing equipment, navigational electronics, a live bait well, and a private toilet on board, you’ll have everything you need for a relaxing and fun day of fishing. Trips are all-inclusive, with a small additional charge for lunch on the boat, which gives you the freedom to fully enjoy your fishing adventure and leave everything in the crew’s capable hands.
Come fishing with Infinity Private Charters and get ready to expand your fishing horizons!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Equipo de snorkel
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
HydraSports (Center console) construido en 2005. Impulsado por 2 300HP Yamaha motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 45 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Infinity Private Charters – 33'
- $750 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip – Custom Charter (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip– Reef Fishing (Night) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day – Deep Sea Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip – Custom Charter (7 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (7 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (7 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore Fishing (7 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Equipo de snorkel (Available on request)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca (And coolers with ice)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Shimano, Penn, Avet)
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Línea de Mano
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)