Join TheHautdoors for an exclusive adventure on the Post Lakes and get ready to load up on delicious fish! No matter your level of experience, your guide for the day, Greg Haut, will make sure you’re taken care of so that you’re hooked up in no time.
Greg is a local tournament angler and expert Bass fisherman. He’s sponsored by a number of top brands, including Wright McGill and Trokar and he’s got over 25 years of experience fishing the state of Wisconsin.
Your trip will take place on a 21’ Ranger bass boat, equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, tackle, and safety gear. Perfect for freshwater fishing, built with top-quality material, and designed with versatility and stability in mind. The boat accommodates up to 3 guests comfortably and you’ll have plenty of space to relax and store all of your belongings.
Greg is an excellent teacher and patient guide, and he especially loves teaching kids. He invites children ages 6 and older to join in on the action and provides life jackets for ages 10 and up. The Post Lakes make for perfect family excursions, as you’ll not only be able to enjoy the fishing but also get to encounter some of the amazing wildlife that northern Wisconsin has to offer.
Your main target species for the day are Walleye, Yellow Perch, Crappie, Bluegill, Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Musky. You’ll be provided with top-tier equipment from some of the brands that Greg is sponsored by and you’ll use high-performance lures and live bait as well.
Just be sure to purchase your Wisconsin Fishing License before your trip, and bring some snacks and drinks for the ride. Also be sure to pack sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and extra layers just in case.
Everything else will be taken care of so that you enjoy a productive day of fishing with the family. Let TheHautdoors show you what midwestern fishing is all about and get ready to create lasting memories on the Post Lakes in northern Wisconsin!
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Ranger (Bass boat) construido en 2005. Impulsado por 250HP 250 Yamaha VMax HPDI motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 70 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 25% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about TheHautdoors – Post Lakes
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Weekdays (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Weekdays (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Weekdays (8 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Weekends (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Weekends (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Weekends (8 hours)
- GPS Hummingbird Helix 12” Chirp
- Localizador de peces
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Sirius, McGill, Eagle Claw, P-Line, & more )
- Carnada Viva
- Pesca en Río (Wolf River )
- Pesca en Lado (Upper & Lower Post Lakes )
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)