If you’re looking for fast-paced action, that trophy catch, or an educational outing, Brad Peterson Outdoors has you covered. Discover some of northern Colorado’s prime fishing grounds as you explore Lakes Boyd and Jackson and come up against a range of exciting and delicious fish.
Who better to show you around than a local, experienced guide? Captain Brad is just that. With over 40 years of fishing under his belt – 30 of which professionally – he knows more about fishing than anyone else. He’ll brighten up your day with plenty of facts, and will give you a helping hand to fill the boat.
Speaking of the boat, the 18’ Lund aluminum fishing boat was designed specifically for fishing these kinds of waters. Light and agile, she’ll cut across the water tops with ease, while also keeping you afloat in the shallows. Up to 3 guests can come aboard to discover a range of fishing grounds, getting your hands on plenty of exciting fish.
Test your bottom fishing skills as you drift along the lake, while you can also try trolling for a more laid back experience. These waters are full of Walleye, Bass, Catfish, Trout, and plenty of Panfish, so get ready for a productive day on the water, using Capt. Brad’s tried and tested techniques to head home with a tasty treat or more.
Everything you need for a productive day on the water awaits you on board, with Capt. Brad also providing water to keep you hydrated. He’ll even clean and fillet your catch at the end of your trip for you to take home ready to cook! All you’ll need to do is purchase a CO fishing license before coming aboard, and away you go. Come and discover the riches of northern Colorado with Brad Peterson Outdoors!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Lund (Aluminum fishing) construido en 2004. Impulsado por 135HP Mercury motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 38 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 15% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Brad Petersen Outdoors – Loveland
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Summer (PM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Summer (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Fall (AM) (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Fall (PM) (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Spring (AM) (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Spring (PM) (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Night) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Summer (AM) (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Summer (PM) (6 hours)
- Localizador de peces (Lowrance HDS)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico (Minn Kota Terrova I-pilot)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva (Minnows, Leeches and Worms when needed)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Water )
- Pesca en Lado (Boyd, Lon Hagler, Boedecker, Jackson)
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca en Hielo
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (White)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)