Come out for a fun-filled day of fish catching adventure with Apex Angling Charters! Captain Carston Gregory runs family-friendly fishing trips on Lake Erie and Lake St. Clair. He enjoys spending time with his guests and taking out people who don’t have the opportunity to go fishing as often as he does. Even if you’ve never fished before, you’ll still have a great time on the boat!
Capt. Carston welcomes you on his 27’ Sportcraft offshore boat. The vessel has been newly restored in 2019 and she’s powered by twin 150 HP Evinrude engines. She accommodates up to 7 guests, although groups of 5 are ideal for everybody to fish in comfort. The boat features a fighting chair, a live bait tank, a private toilet, and a cooler where you can store your food and drinks.
Apex Angling Charters specializes in trolling, so you’ll take turns as the fish bite. Your fishing spots and targets depend on the season. Capt. Carston on Lake St. Claire targeting Walleye in May and June, then he moves to Lake Erie during July, August, and September, targeting Rainbow Trout. Finally, he finishes his season fishing for Musky on Lake St. Claire in October.
Make sure to purchase your fishing licence before the trip. To make the trip more enjoyable, bring food and drinks, sunscreen, a hat, and non-skid flat sole footwear. If you want to keep the fish, bring your cooler you can also have your fish cleaned for $20.
To be on the safe side, Capt. Carston recommends everyone to contact him the night before the trip is scheduled.
Join Apex Angling Charters for your slice of fishing action!
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Silla de combate
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Sportcraft (Offshore sport fishing) construido en 1998, y restaurado en 2019. Impulsado por 2 150HP Evinrude motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 35 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 14 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Lakeshore Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Apex Angling Charters
- CA $475 per group, additional CA $125 per person after 5 guests - Spring Walleye – Lake St. Clair (4 hours)
- CA $550 per group, additional CA $125 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hr Musky Trip – Weeknight (4 hours)
- CA $615 per group, additional CA $125 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hr Walleye/Rainbow (PM) (4 hours)
- CA $750 per group, additional CA $125 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Musky – Weekend (AM) (5 hours)
- CA $750 per group, additional CA $125 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Musky – Weekend (PM) (5 hours)
- CA $975 per group, additional CA $125 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip – Weekend (8 hours)
- CA $1,150 per group, additional CA $125 per person after 5 guests - Walleye/Muskie Combo (8 hours)
- Baño (Private)
- Silla de combate
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Okuma)
- Pesca en Lado
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Equipo Pesado
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)