Join Tara Anne Sport Fishing for an exclusive adventure and get ready to load the captain’s boat with lots of fish! Your guide for the day, Captain Joe Lyons, has been fishing the waters off the coast of Wildwood, NJ for over 45 years and guiding for 23 years. His charter service is designed for all types of anglers, from beginners to experts, and invites kids of all ages to join in on the fun.
Your vessel for the day is a 30’ Island Hopper pilothouse, powered by a 330 HP Cummins engine. She comes with all the necessary safety gear and top-of-the-line equipment and electronics to ensure a successful and safe ride. Inside, you’ll find a private toilet and a spacious seating area to relax. She also comes with a Bluetooth radio so you can listen to your favorite songs while you fish.
The Atlantic waters off the coast of Wildwood are filled with a wide variety of fish. Capt. Joe will take you trolling for species such as Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Bonito, and Striped Bass, and more. You’ll also have the opportunity to bottom fish for Flounder, Triggerfish, Tautog, Black Drum, and Black Seabass.
You’ll be provided with state-of-the-art Penn gear, as well as high-performance lures and live bait. Your fishing license is included as well, so just arrive 15 minutes early and everything else will be taken care of.
After your trip, the crew will also offer to clean and fillet your catch, so you can go home and enjoy a nice savory meal with the family. Everything is covered, so all you need to bring is snacks and drinks and any other personal items you may need for the ride.
Get ready for an exciting journey and join Tara Anne Sport Fishing in Wildwood, NJ. Invite the whole family and don’t forget to bring your camera so you can capture each special moment on board!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Island Hopper (Pilothouse) construido en 2002. Impulsado por 330HP Cummins motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 20 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 14 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Tara Anne Sport Fishing
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (Evening) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Spring Drum (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Spring Drum (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day-Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Deep Water Seabass (Fall) (10 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Deep Water Seabass (Spring) (10 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Shark Fishing (10 hours)
- Baño (Private head )
- Localizador de peces
- Equipo Multimedia (Bluetooth radio )
- Nevera para la pesca (Cooler )
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn )
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Marinero (15–20% tipping is customary )
- Licencia de Pesca (Charter license covers everyone on board )
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)