Luck o’ The Irish Fishing Charters will guide you to some of the most exciting back-bay fishing spots in Southwest Florida. This charter is well-known for being family-friendly and striving to accommodate guests of all ages. Captain Richard Treacy believes that everyone should have a chance to experience fishing, regardless of their previous (in)experience. Each guest on the boat gets a maximum effort from the crew.
These affordable trips will take you exploring the spots behind Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel. The crew specializes in fishing the mangroves and targeting Redfish, Snapper, Trout, Sheepshead, Snook, Shark, and more. Along the way, you may spot native water birds, turtles, manta rays, and other peculiar inhabitants.
Capt. Rich welcomes you aboard his 27’ Carolina Skiff. This center console accommodates up to 4 guests and there’s enough room for everybody to fish at the same time. The boat doesn’t have a toilet but this won’t cause any troubles because you’ll always be 5 minutes away from public restrooms.
The captain will cover your fishing equipment and prepare enough live bait in advance. You need to bring your snacks and drinks for the day. If you’re booking a longer trip, an ice box will be handy, to keep those drinks cold throughout the day. If you want the captain to clean your catch, tipping is appreciated.
Luck o’ The Irish Fishing Charters will help you have a perfect day in the bay with people you love. Hook the fish and see yourself hooked to fishing!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Carolina Skiff (Center console) construido en 2008. Impulsado por 150HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 25 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 1 día antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Fort Myers Beach Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Luck o' The Irish Fishing Charters
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Back Bay (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Back Bay (8 hours)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn and Shimano)
- Carnada Viva (Prepared in advance)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (Its nice to be nice)
- Licencia de Pesca ((up to 4 anglers))
- Pesca de Orilla (We fish near shore and offshore)
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout