Start your Texas inshore adventure with Bay Finatic. Captain Joe Guerra runs trips from Matagorda but you can also start from Galveston. He’s been fishing the area for over 20 years and he’s on the water year round.
Capt. Joe welcomes you aboard his 23’ Shoalwater Cat boat. Powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine, she can reach a good speed and get you to any fishing spot in no time. The boat accommodates up to 4 guests, although you can also book a special full day trip during weekends, that’s suited for only 2 guests.
Your main targets will be the Big Three – Speckled Trout, Redfish, and Flounder. But the fun doesn’t end there. In these waters, you can also find Black Drum and Sheepshead, depending on the season and fishing grounds you visit. Capt. Joe mainly uses drift fishing, structure and reef fishing techniques with popping CorkSor. If you want to enjoy your catch to the fullest and take some fresh fillets with you, the captain will clean it for you after the trip.
Your rods, reels and fishing tackle are fully covered by the captain. Live bait is extra charged if you want to use it. But, using the live bait is the best way to catch fish and highly recommended! Since you’ll stay out of choppy waters, this trip is great even for kids or guests that aren’t used to boats. You’re required to purchase a fishing license in Texas, so make sure to do it before the trip.
With a variety of fishing trips with Bay Finatic, you’ll easily find the one that’s perfect for you. Take a look and then just choose a date.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Shoalwater Cat (Bay boat) construido en 2018. Impulsado por 250HP Suzuki motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 2%
Matagorda Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Bay Finatic - Matagorda
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Beginner Fishing Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Wading (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Wading (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Bay (2 Guests) (7 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay (PM) (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Wading (7 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Water, Gatorade, ice)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout