Want to go on a breathtaking experience cruising the backcountry of the Florida Keys? Hold Tight Charters is just the place for you.
With over 15 years of experience, Captain Alexander Monteagudo is all about making sure you have a great time on the water. Our offers are flexible and you can customize your cruise so it best fits you and your needs. Fishing until the sun goes down or soaking up the sunshine on the beach, we’re determined to enhance your experience and make it all about you.
Our Lake and Bay flats boat is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine, equipped with a GPS and VHF Radio, as well as a wireless trolling motor. Snorkeling equipment is included in the price and Capt. Alex will make sure live bait and lures are provided. There’s a cooler and water available, and enough room for 3 anglers - perfect for bringing friends or family along. Children of all ages are welcome, just make sure you bring life vests!
You can expect to catch a variety of species in the rich waters of Florida Keys. If you prefer inshore fishing, targeting species like the Grouper or aiming to catch the delicious species like Snapper or Tripletail, we got you covered. If you’re more into the game, there’s a bunch of popular sport fish options: Spotted Sea Trout, Snook, or Spanish Mackerel. We offer it all: Light Tackle, Heavy Tackle, Bottom Fishing, and Spinning – it’s up to you. We also offer night fishing for species like the “silver king” Tarpon or Snapper. You want to keep your tasty catch after a successful day of fishing? We can clean it and pack it for you.
Our goal is to make this trip all about you. Depending on your preferences, cruises are flexible to adjustments but we are also happy to suggest what we think would fit best. All you should do is bring some snacks and good company and the day is yours!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Lake and Bay (Flats boat) construido en 2018. Impulsado por 250HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 80 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 14 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3.5%
Key Largo Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Hold Tight Charters
- $475 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 1/4 Day Trip (2 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Vivero para la carnada (provided & included )
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado (packing is also included )
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout