The backwaters of the North Keys truly is a stunning spit, not just for the nature but for the potential catches. Your captain and guide for the day is Andrew Atwill. He was born and raised on the Keys and knows the flats like the back of his hand.
He’ll take you out on his Maverick flats boat, the best boat for this environment. It was originally built in 1999 and restored in 2018. It’s got some pace to it too. It can go up to 60 knots so you can dash over to Andrews favorite fishing grounds I’m no time at all. It features a raised fishing platform on the bow giving you plenty of space from where you can spy your targets.
There are a great variety of saltwater fish that call the flats of the Keys home. Jack Crevalle, Redfish, Tarpon, Sheepshead, and Mangrove Snapper are all common catches on Andrews’s trips. Trolling, bottom fishing, and even spearfishing are the approaches Andrew takes. Unsure of anything? Don’t be afraid to ask!
He will provide you with good quality Penn fishing tackle on his trips from which you’ll attach the live bait that he will provide for you. With all the great game catches you can pull in, it would be a great shame if you don’t know how to clean and fillet them, so he’ll sort that for you. Your Florida fishing license is also included in the price for these trips so there’s no need to have a concern for that.
He has some water on board so take something sweeter if you wish as well as some snacks if you book a longer trip. Although a lot of the terrain is shaded here it’s still best to come prepared for the sun and hot weather. For a great day of unique flat fishing, you need not look further than Andrews charters through the mangroves!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Equipo de snorkel
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Pathfinder (Bay boat) construido en 2018, y restaurado en 2018. Impulsado por 300HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 55 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Key Largo Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Local Grown Charters
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Fun Trip (2 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Sunset/Night Trip (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Tarpon Trip (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day (6 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day (8 hours)
- Equipo de snorkel (Equipment provided if needed)
- Vivero para la carnada (Pilchard shrimp mullet crab)
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Equipo para Pesca con Arpón (On a good Run out to patch reef and do spearfishin)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn)
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (I will provide water)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar (On a good day)
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Arpón
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spotted Seatrout