Explore the lakes in the DFW area with Live Action Fishing! Captain Garrett Robinson runs fishing trips on any lake within a 2-hour ride from Dallas and Fort Worth. Since these cities are surrounded by lots of beautiful lakes with great fishing opportunities, you can ask your captain where to go, depending on the fish you want to catch. Capt. Garrett will make sure you have the trip you’ve always wanted.
You’ll be fishing from a 19’ Charger that accommodates up to 4 anglers. With enough room for everyone to fish at the same time, you won’t have to wait for your turn. The boat has been fully refurbished in 2020, so you’ll find the newest navigational electronics that will locate the schools of fish in no time. She’s also powered by a 200 HP Johnson engine, a live bait tank, and a cooler.
You’ll find some of the best Bass fishing in the state here! Target Largemouth, Smallmouth, Hybrid, and White Bass any time of year. If you’re looking for a delicious Panfish, you’ll find lots of Crappie as well. When you’re looking to reel in something heavy, look no further than Catfish night trips!
The catch is yours to keep, so keep that in mind as extra motivation! The captain will clean your catch free of charge, while during full day trips, there may be enough time to fry it as well. Your fishing equipment is fully covered and the only thing you need to do is purchase your fishing license.
Start your next trip with Live Action Fishing and enjoy Texas as never before!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Charger (Bass boat) construido en 1992, y restaurado en 2019. Impulsado por 200HP Johnson motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 55 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 2%
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Live Action Fishing – Dallas
- $200 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Captain's Special (4 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Night (4 hours)
- $290 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $290 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Day (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Night Trip (6 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Day Trip (8 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Night Trip (8 hours)
- $650 per group - 24 Hour Camp & Fishing (24 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Spinning and Baitcast)
- Carnada Viva (Select Trips)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Water)
- Marinero (On some trips; tips are appreciated)
- Pesca en Lado
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Striped)
- Bass (White)
- Freshwater Drum
- Hybrid Striped Bass