When it’s time for a bit of relaxation in nature, Chromeseekers is here for you. Join Captain Dan on a fishing trip in the Betsie River, near Frankfort, MI. Few things are more enjoyable than a few hours in these serene waters. Leave everyday life behind and step into a new world!
Your trip takes place aboard a 15’ Stealthcraft drift boat. This stable vessel is perfect for up to 2 anglers and you’ll have your captain’s undivided attention. Since you won’t have to travel far for a great fishing spot, there’s no need for electronics or strong engines.
The Salmon start entering the river in mid to late August and end around mid October. On the Betsie where I fish, peak season is usually between September 7 - 25 on the Betsie. Where I fish on the Big Man it’s best between September 25 - 10. Fishing is not always based on the calendar and runs can happen anytime between August and October. If the fishing is poor on the river you chose, the captain will make suggestions to fish the other river.
Steelhead start up the rivers in October and last til May. Peak times are Mid Oct - November and March and April. Pike fishing is good June - August.
Salmon trips available are 4, 6, and 8 Hour trips. Steelhead trips are 5 and 8 hours. Pike are 3 and 5 hour.
Although it’s not recommended, I can take 3 people for Salmon for $100. On The Betsie, someone needs waders.
Sorry, a third person option is not available for steelhead.
Capt. Dan will fully cover your fishing equipment and even bring a lunch of burgers or Bratwurst sausages to keep you going if you book an 8 hour trip. You’ll need to purchase a fishing license in advance and bring any drinks you’d like to enjoy.
After the trip, Capt. Dan is happy to clean your catch if you choose to keep a fish. We ask that you consider the future of our fishery and don’t keep limits. We ask that you release all steelhead.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Stealthcraft (Drift boat) construido en 2017. Impulsado por 6HP Yamaha motor.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 30 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 10% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Frankfort Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Chromeseekers – Betsie River
- $225 per group - 3 Hour Northern Pike Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $225 per group - 3 Hour Northern Pike Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hr Winter Steelhead (5 hours)
- $300 per group - 5 Hour Northern Pike Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $300 per group - 5 Hour Northern Pike Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Salmon Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Salmon Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group - 5 Hour Steelhead Peak Season (AM) (5 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Steelhead Peak Season (AM) (8 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hr Winter Steelhead (8 hours)
- $380 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Salmon Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Salmon Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Salmon Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Almuerzo (Sausages or burgers)
- Pesca en Río
- Equipo Ligero (Steelhead)
- Equipo Pesado (Salmon )
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)