Captain Michael Regan cannot wait to show you the inshore/nearshore fishing in Galveston. The waters here are fantastic and will provide an awesome fishing trip for you and your family. For offshore trips, just check out his second listing.
The boat is a 27’ KeyWest powered by two 200 HP Suzuki engines. She has high sides that will protect you from spray even on choppier waters, as well as all the navigational and safety gear you could ever want. All of this and still plenty of room on deck for up to 6 anglers to fish without crossing rods!
Galveston is a great fishing destination for a multitude of reasons, one of the biggest being how productive the area is. You will find yourself on the fish in no time at all - and the menu options are fantastic too!
You can expect to catch in the bay and jetty species such as large Red and Black Drum, as well as Gafftop Catfish, Flounder, Spanish Mackerel, Sheepshead, Speckled Trout, and many more! There is also a huge variety of Shark species.
Depending on the season, nearshore fishing can also provide you with Ling, Bull Drum and King Mackerel.
Light and heavy tackle is provided, but more experienced anglers that wish to fly fish will need to bring their own equipment. For everyone else, you will be using tackle by Accurate, Penn and Shimano and fishing predominantly with live bait. A variety of bait and lures are brought aboard each charter depending on what the clients are interested in catching and how the fish are biting.
All that’s left for you to do is book now, grab your fishing license, snacks and water, and meet Captain Michael on the water!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Key West (Center console) construido en 2006. Impulsado por 2 200HP Suzuki motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 3.5%
Galveston Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Line Check Charters
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Bay & Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Bay & Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip- Shark & Bull Drum (PM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Bay & Jetty (6 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Shark & Bull Drum (6 hours)
- $895 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Nearshore Fishing (6 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva (As the season dictates)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (Equipment not provided)
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout