Explore the Matagorda Bay with Hunter’s Guide Service! Captain Hunter has years of experience in these waters and catching fish is like a second nature to him. Whether you’re a beginner hoping to learn something new, or an experienced angler, hoping to bring your fishing technique to perfection, this is the way to do it.
Hop aboard a 25’ Mowdy boat that accommodates up to 6 anglers. This bay boat is brand new, built in 2020, made for the challenges in the seasons to come. She’s powered by a 250 HP Evinrude engine and features Simrad navigational equipment. The boat also has everything that’s needed to accommodate an angler in the wheelchair.
Choose the fishing grounds that suit you best - jetties, reefs, wrecks, and flats. Such a variety of fishing spots means you’ll have lots of fish to target. Some of the fish you may catch are Red Snapper, Tarpon, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Flounder, Jack Crevalle, and Redfish.
All trips are family-friendly and kids are welcome to join. Your fishing equipment is fully covered bu the captain and he’ll also make sure there’s enough bait and lures. You can keep your catch after the trip and Capt. Hunter will clean it for you.
Start your Texas adventure any time of the year. Hunter’s Guide Service welcomes you aboard!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Mowdy (Bay boat) construido en 2020. Impulsado por 250HP Evinrude G2 motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Matagorda Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Hunter's Guide Service
- $200 per person - Bay Fishing (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Bay Fishing (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Jetty Trip (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Nearshore Trip (10 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Snapper Trip (5 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Offshore Trip (11 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Deep Drop Trip (11 hours)
- GPS (Simrad)
- Localizador de peces (Simrad)
- Vivero para la carnada (Plenty of room for bait)
- Nevera para la pesca (1 for drinks and 1 for fish)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout