Explore the beautiful waters off the coast of North Carolina with Vicarious Charters, and have the time of your life! Captain Dave and Quentin enjoy fishing, diving, and surfing – they have a real love for the water. They’ve been running charters for the past 5 years, but they’ve been fishing for many more, so you can be sure of their ability to take you where the fish are.
You’ll head out on their 26’ Glacier Bay catamaran. It’s powered by twin 200HP Suzuki engines, making it a force to be reckoned with in these waters. The boat has all the navigational electronics you’ll need, as well as a T-top to protect you from the sun, and a basic onboard toilet. There are also large fish boxes and dry storage for anything you want to bring along.
With Dave and Quentin, you’ll get a variety of experiences to choose from. Depending on the conditions, you’ll be targeting species like Amberjack, Bluefish, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Flounder, Redfish, Seabass, Sheepshead, Spadefish, Mackerel, Trout, and Triggerfish. That’s a wide range of fish, so you definitely won’t go home empty-handed!
All of the fishing equipment will be ready for you on board, as well as a range of lures. Shorter trips are a great introduction to fishing, if you want to bring your kids along for the fun. The longer ones allow for wreck fishing in the deeper waters. If you’re feeling adventurous, snorkeling and spearfishing are possible with some planning in advance.
Just make sure to bring some food and drinks to keep you energized, especially on the longer trips. Pack sunscreen but make sure it’s lotion and not spray, as spray sunscreen stains the deck and is not allowed on board. As the charter name suggests, the captains have fun when you’re having fun, so get ready!
Join Vicarious Charters, and have an adventure of a lifetime in the abundant waters of North Carolina!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Equipo de snorkel
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Glacier Bay (Center console) construido en 2001. Impulsado por 2 200HP Suzuki motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Manteo Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Vicarious Charters
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Noon) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Spearfishing (6 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- Baño (Very basic camp toilet)
- Localizador de peces
- Equipo de snorkel (Possible with rental equipment on 6 or 8 hour trip)
- Vivero para la carnada (Large live well)
- Equipo para Pesca con Arpón (Spearfishing trips are possible but require rental)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva (If required for the type of fishing )
- Bebidas (Water)
- Licencia de Pesca (All licenses and permits are included )
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Within 25 miles of the inlet )
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Equipo Ligero
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (If you have your own tackle, we don’t supply)
- Pesca con Arco
- Pesca con Arpón
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)