Tarpon Magic Charters invites anglers and families to come enjoy a day of world-class fishing, sightseeing, or shelling on the pristine waters off Sanibel, Captiva and nearby barrier islands. Whether you’re an experienced angler looking for a challenge or someone who just wants to go shelling and take in the sights, Captain Rob will be able to provide an experience best suited for your individual needs.
Let Captain Rob guide you from his 24’ custom-built Bay Boat, perfect for cruising the nearshore and Back Bay waters with larger groups or families with kids that want a higher sided boat. For those who want the challenge of sight casting in the flats, Captain Rob also has a 16’ polling skiff available that is made to carry one or two anglers.
These water provide endless miles of pristine beaches and mangrove island waterways for you to enjoy. The fish are plentiful and include species such as Tarpon, Trout, Snook, Redfish, Goliath Groupers, Red Groupers, and more besides.
If you’re here to just relax, Captain Rob has you covered as well. Have lunch at one of the by-boat-only restaurants like world famous Cabbage Key, all while you collect shells and gaze at the countless number of birds and wildlife like sea turtles, dolphins, and manatees that frequent these waters.
All trips start and end at Port Sanibel Marina where you have access to bathrooms, showers, coffee and free parking with security unless another pick-up location is arranged. Captain Rob will clean and package your catch in ice after the trip. All tackle, licensing, bait, lures, water, and ice are included in your trip.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
MPL Custom-made (Bay boat) construido en 2001. Impulsado por 225HP Mercury motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 35 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Fort Myers Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Tarpon Magic Charters
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Fun Fishing/Sightseeing (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - AM (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - PM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark/ Tarpon (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Combo Trip (6 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca (With plenty of ice and waters.)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (All spinning with interchangeable handles)
- Carnada Viva (Appropriate bait will be provided)
- Señuelos (Will have flies for the appropriate fish.)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Will have ice and water for everyone)
- Licencia de Pesca (I have all the appropriate licensing)
- Equipo para Pesca con Mosca (Rods, flies and leader)
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Out to nine miles.)
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero (Only high end spinning gear)
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing (Fishing inside of 9 miles)
- Jigging (Sea Trout, and pass fishing)
- Popping (Using corks for Sea Trout)
- Pesca con Mosca (Sage, Loomis rods. Will give casting lessons)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout