Texas Fishing Charters is located in Galveston, Texas. Founded by Captain Zach, this is family owned and operated company. Capt. Zach comes from a long line of honorable fishermen and his sea instinct is honed in a way that is sure to put you the fish. More than just a skilled captain and fisherman, he will take the time to teach you about fishing techniques and conservation. Expect your trip with Capt. Zach to not only be fun, productive, and rewarding, but also educational as he has been fishing these specific waters for 8 years.
Depending on the time of year, you’ll chase after Speckled Trout, Redfish, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Pompano, Jack Crevalle, Sharks, and many other species. During the Red Fish or Black Drum spawn, expect to catch and release some massive trophy fish!
Capt. Zach conveniently offers a variety of trips to fit everyone’s tastes. Whether you’re looking for a family outing, company teambuilding, a bachelor or bachelorette party, or you’re just a group of old friends looking to get a competitive trip, he’ll cater to you. TFC offers half day Galveston jetty trips, Shark hunts, close offshore trips, and more. Review all of the fishing adventures they have on offer and choose the one that best fits your needs.
TFC proudly owns and offers two separate center console, offshore fishing boats, providing comfortable accommodation for groups of up to 6 guests per boat. The boat on this listing is a top of the line 26’ luxury center console, that’ll give you a smooth and dry ride to the hottest fishing grounds. With twin Yamahas and comfortable seating, this boat also offers a private restroom for its guests.
Texas Fishing Charters fully follows all USCG fishing and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and comfortable trip for every guest. They provide all fuel, rods, reels, tackle live bait, lures, and all other necessary equipment for catching fish and making memories that last a lifetime.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Sea Hunt 26 Gamefish (Center console) construido en 2009, y restaurado en 2020. Impulsado por 2 150HP Yamaha motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Galveston Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Texas Fishing Charters, LLC
- $350 per group - "Part Time Fisherman" (Evening) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - "Part Time Fisherman" (Early Riser) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - "Part Time Fisherman" (Mid Morning) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - "Part Time Fisherman" (PM) (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Shark Hunt (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Shark Hunt (PM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore Statewater (7 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Statewater Within 9NM from Texas Coast)
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout