Therapy Charters is a family-friendly company that specializes in fishing the beautiful waters of Bridgetown, Barbados. If you are looking for a fun and productive time on your next vacation, this is the right place. You will not only fish with the locals like the locals but come as a customer and leave as a friend.
Beginners, first-timers, families, couples, kids, and experienced fishermen are all welcome aboard. If you want to just check the bite, fish along the coast right outside the Bridgetown dock for Barracuda, Grouper, and other exciting species.
Or head out to the waters 300-350’ deep to add Tuna, Swordfish, Bonito, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Sailfish to the list. Test yourself in trolling, jigging, and fish with live bait. The crew will get your hooks baited and will assist you throughout the adventure.
Dad’s Therapy are especially great for families. The crew have tailored a family special package for those who want to wet a line and swim with turtles. Introduce your kids to fishing and have fun with your family and friends.
Just hop onboard a spacious 27’ Pro-line walkaround boat. She is a well-maintained fishing machine with a single 225 HP Evinrude G2 engine. Originally built in 2002, the boat was fully uphauled in 2016 and can comfortably take up to six anglers to fish in comfort and style.
On board, there are professional navigational and fish finding electronics to save your time while searching for fish. The boat is outfitted with a Garmin GPS, a Furuno fish finder, and an ICOM VHF radio. As well as that, the boat has all the comfort of home, including a toilet, a shower, and a bed for 2.
All trips come with all Penn and Savagers gear and tackle. Snacks and lunch are available depending on the trip. A pickup within the 6-mile radius can be arranged for 4 anglers at a small cost of $20. Capt. Andrew is happy to announce that he accepts all forms of card payments, including American Express. Come aboard for an incredible adventure!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Equipo de snorkel
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Silla de combate
Comida (Almuerzo & Snacks)
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Pro-Line (Walkaround) construido en 2002, y restaurado en 2016. Impulsado por 225HP Evinrude G2 motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 32 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 1 día antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Bridgetown Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Therapy Charters – Dad's Therapy
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Fish & Swim (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Fish & Swim (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- Aire Acondicionado (For dock use only! )
- Silla de combate (Rocket Launcher – 4 Cup/Rod fighting Chair)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Localizador de peces (Furuno)
- Cama (Sleeps 2 adults )
- Equipo de snorkel
- Vivero para la carnada (Factory installed & working )
- Refrigerador (Small unit )
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva (As required )
- Señuelos (Supplied )
- Limpieza y Fileteado (All Charters)
- Snacks (All Charters)
- Bebidas (All Charters)
- Licencia de Pesca (Locally registered)
- Almuerzo (On request – made to order)
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Big Game playing )
- Pesca en Arrecife (Fun time )
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing (Seasonal (June-October))
- Jigging (Fully ready / new gear )
- Pesca con Arco
- Línea de Mano (Handline on board)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo (Year-round)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack (Almaco)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Tuna (Albacore)