Come to Key Largo, Florida and enjoy a fabulous day on the water with Captain Henry Warrington from Off Course Charters. The waters of the Florida Bay are host to some of the best fishing that money can buy. Captain Henry will take you on inshore fishing trips, you’ll fish flats and wrecks in the Bay and the Everglades National Park. Having no experience in fishing is not a problem at all. Captain Henry is eager to teach you and help have a wonderful time on the water.
You’ll be using a 22’ Wellcraft bay boat powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine. The boat has plenty of room for up to 5 guests and is rigged with all the necessary navigation, fish finding, and radio systems. It features a trolling motor, an ice-box, as well as a livewell. Most importantly, my boat has a completely private bathroom / changing room!
Captain Henry will take you to the best fishing spots available and help you catch Snapper, Snook, Barracuda, Jack Crevalle, Tripletail, and other fish. You can keep and take home all the fish you catch. The captain likes his guests to enjoy the sea and clean air to the fullest, so there’ll be no room for cigarettes or alcohol on the boat. Kids are more than welcome to join in.
You’ll have the necessary gear waiting for you on board, including rods, reels, lures, and live bait. At the end of the trip, Captain Henry will clean, fillet, and pack your catch free of charge. Fishing licenses and drinks are also provided for you, so just pack some food and you’re set to go.
All visitors to the Everglades National Park need to buy an Entry Pass prior to entry into the park. The cost is $15 per person. These passes can be bought online at **hidden content** It’s best to buy the pass on the day of the trip just in case it gets canceled due to bad weather. When you buy the pass online via your smartphone, you will get an electronic copy which will suffice for the Park officials.
Come to Key Largo and have a relaxing and fun day on the water!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Well Craft (Bay boat) construido en 2020. Impulsado por 200HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 1 día antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 10% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Key Largo Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Off Course Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip–3hr AM + 3hr PM (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – 4hr AM + 4hr PM (8 hours)
- Baño (Completely private restroom / changing room!)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas (Florida Bay and the Everglades National Park)
- Pesca Backcountry (Everglades National Park)
- Equipo Ligero
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)