Enjoy your day and do some fishing on some of the most beautiful waters in the world with Reel, Grill, and Chill Belize! Captain Wilfred Leslie was born on the island and has over 25 years of fishing experience on these stunning waters. He has a great love and passion for Belize, and knows the perfect spots to make your trip a memorable experience.
Hop aboard his locally-built 30’ center console boat, powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha engines. The boat is designed to accommodate large groups, and features a spacious deck with comfortable seating, as well as a canopy that provides shade from the glowing sunshine. For your comfort, you will also find an onboard toilet.
Capt. Wilfred specializes in light and heavy tackle, bottom fishing and trolling. You’ll use Penn fishing equipment, and you’ll fish using live live bait. The captain will be happy to clean your catch after a productive day, so that you can have a taste upon your return.
These are rich waters, brimming with life, so there’s always something to target. Expect to come across species such as Spanish Mackerel, Golden Trevally, Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Barracuda and more. If you’re up for some more adventure, there’s snorkeling gear on board, so you can see the underwater world up close.
Trips include snacks, refreshments (water & soda), ice, and a seafood lunch on full day trips. All you really need is some sun protection so you can relax under the hot Belize sun.
Join Reel, Grill, & Chill and have an unforgettable time fishing the turquoise water of Belize!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Equipo de snorkel
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Custom built (Center console) construido en 2009. Impulsado por 2 200HP Yamaha motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 15 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
San Pedro Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Reel, Grill & Chill Belize
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $140 per person after 4 guests - Fishing, Snorkeling & Beach BBQ (8 hours)
- Equipo de snorkel (for those aged 6 years and up)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia (music)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn reels)
- Carnada Viva (sardines)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (we gladly clean your catch of the day after a few)
- Bebidas (bottled water, soda pop, ice)
- Licencia de Pesca (we meet all the necessary requirements)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel