Chromeseekers invites you and your family to spend a day in Beulah, Michigan and have a lovely time together fishing Crystal Lake. If you’re a parent who just wants to get your kids out fishing but doesn’t want to spend a lot of money, this is your opportunity. The techniques you’ll be using are as simple as possible to make for an enjoyable fishing experience for the kiddos and anyone else. Let Captain Dan Stewart do the work so you can enjoy the time with your kids!
The boat you’ll be fishing from is a 17’ G3 aluminum fishing boat that can sit up to 4 anglers but a fifth can be crammed on. It runs on a 115 HP Yamaha engine and its GPS, fishfinder, as well as radio electronics allow for safe movement on the water and will keep you on the right course all the time. The boat uses a wireless trolling motor for easier fishing and has got a livewell.
The species you can encounter during your trip are Rock bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike and sunfish. Using light tackle, you can chase them by drift fishing. You can choose whether you’ll keep your catch or simply release it back into the water. As said, kids are more than welcome to join aboard.
Captain Dan will supply you with all the tackle, live bait, and lures. For an additional fee of $1 per fish, he can clean and fillet your catch. Before you leave, just make sure to have fishing licenses, snacks, and drinks.
Join Chromeseekers and spend a wonderful time on The lakes in Nw Michigan!
Chromeseekers are always there when you need an amazing freshwater adventure. Check out other listings on their profile and see which location feels best fit for you. We try to be in the best systems at the best times all year long.
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
G3 (Aluminum fishing) construido en 2004. Impulsado por 115HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 40 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 30 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 10% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Crystal Lake Adventures and Nw
- $275 per group, additional $30 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hr Worm Dunking Kids Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $275 per group, additional $30 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hr Worm Dunking Kids Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $30 per person after 3 guests - Afternoon Fall Kids Worm Dunking (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Perch (AM) (5 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Perch (PM) (5 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $60 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Worm Dunking (AM) (5 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $60 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hr Worm Dunkin Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Pesca en Lado
- Equipo Ligero
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)