Fish Lake Ontario like a pro with Kali-Mae Fishing Charters! Captain Scott, your host and guide for the day, has over 15 years of experience on this magnificent lake. Over the years, he has helped hundreds of guests catch the fish they dreamed of and perfect their fishing skills. Now, it’s time for you to join and spend an unforgettable day on the lake.
It all starts on a 31’ Baha boat that accommodates up to 6 guests. This spacious vessel offers enough space for everyone to fish in comfort at the same time. The cuddy cabin is powered by twin 240 HP Pump engines and reaches speeds of 21 knots. Besides navigational electronics and safety gear, the boat also features a private toilet and downriggers.
The season with Kali-Mae starts in April and lasts until September. Depending on the time of the year you visit, you’ll explore different fishing grounds. Target Chinook Salmon and Trout (Brown, Lake, Steelhead). You get to keep the catch, so make the extra effort for a full bucket at the end of the trip.
All fishing equipment is covered by the captain. You’ll need to prepare your fishing license in advance and pack some snacks and drinks for the day.
Anglers of all skill levels are welcome to join, including kids of all ages. Learn everything you need about catching fish right here!
Kali-Mae Fishing Charters is at your service!
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Baha 310 (Cuddy cabin) construido en 1989. Impulsado por 2 240HP Pump 351 motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 21 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Kali-Mae Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Early Season (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 2 Day Trip (14 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (All tackle including )
- Señuelos (Lures provide)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (All included )
- Marinero (To help with many tasks)
- Pesca en Lado
- Equipo Pesado
- Troleo (Preferred method)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)