Flataddicted specializes in light tackle flats fishing, going out on the water 365 days a year. You’ll fish with local Captain Tom Carver, who has had everyone on board his boat from young children to celebrities. Book a trip with him and see why so many people return time and time again.
When visitors think of Orlando and the Central Florida area they imagine the exciting theme parks, thrilling rides and one-of-a-kind attractions. What many visitors of Orlando don’t realize is that Orlando fishing is just as exciting! The East Coast of Orlando is known as the Redfish capital of the world! It offers visitors a different experience of Florida and the Orlando area than they are used to.
Hop on board his 24’ SeaPro bay boat, that can have up to 6 anglers fishing comfortably without tangling lines. With a 225 HP Yamaha engine, and Capt. Tom’s extensive knowledge, you’ll be on top of the fish all day.
On the menu are Redfish, Trout, Snook, Tarpon, Grouper, Snapper, Sharks and many other species. Captain Tom will provide everything you’ll need for an adventure of a lifetime. He will teach you about the techniques he uses to catch these fish while explaining the different wildlife you’ll see.
This is a family-friendly environment for kids and adults of all ages. No matter your skill level, you are welcome on board.
You are welcome to bring along food and drink – let the captain know before the trip if you are bringing refreshments, and he will prepare a cooler on board with ice for you to put your goodies into.
So book now and come down and enjoy a fishing adventure of a lifetime with Flataddicted and Capt. Tom.
Please note that masks are mandatory on board during the duration of the trip.
Licencia de Pesca
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Ranger (Flats boat) construido en 2008. Impulsado por 150HP Suzuki motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 50 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 30 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Al pagar el saldo restante con tarjeta de crédito, habrá un cargo adicional del 4.5%
Orlando Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Flataddicted - Orlando FL
- $99 per person - 1 Hour Inshore Fishing (Weekday) (1 hour)
- $125 per person - 2 Hour Inshore Fishing (Weekday) (2 hours)
- $125 per person - 1 Hour Inshore Fishing (Weekend) (1 hour)
- $150 per person - 2 Hour Inshore Fishing (Weekend) (2 hours)
- $150 per person - 3 Hour Inshore Fishing (Weekday) (3 hours)
- $175 per person - 3 Hour Inshore Fishing (Weekend) (3 hours)
- $175 per person - 4 Hour Inshore Fishing (Weekday) (4 hours)
- $200 per person - 4 Hour Inshore Fishing (Weekend) (8 hours)
- GPS (Lowarance HDS Live)
- Localizador de peces (Lowarance HDS Live)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca en Río (Indian and Banana River )
- Pesca de Orilla (Indian River and Banana River)
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout