The Island Fishing Guru team takes pride in really making the moment count! With more than 25 years of experience in the waters off of Galveston, Texas, its captains bring the most comprehensive fishing knowledge to your charter trip, making your time spent with Island Fishing Guru the ultimate experience! Texas climate allows fishing year-round, so never hesitate to call.
Whether you are a novice or a serious angler, this crew has your back. It offers pre-made packages or it can custom design your Galveston fishing vacation. Island Fishing Guru LLC takes pride in being able to deliver one of the best fishing charter experiences in the gulf!
Your crew will do its best to make sure you have a safe, fun, and productive day on the water. This involves 4 to 10-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Speckled Trout, Black Drum, Sheepshead, King Mackerel, Snapper, and Shark depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, big game fishing, and drift fishing.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 30’ Contender boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
The fishing starts just minutes after leaving the dock, which gives you plenty of fishing time with your family or friends. Our prices reflect the experience you’ll have.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Island Fishing Guru LLC!
Note: Other charters wait until you get to the dock to tell you that you owe a surcharge for your gas and bait. There are no surprises with Island Fishing Guru, as its price is its price.
The crew goes out rain or shine – unless there is lightning! Find us at Dock C-60 at Galveston Yacht Basin.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Contender (Center console) construido en 1999. Impulsado por 2 200HP Mercury motores.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 20% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Galveston Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Island Fishing Guru LLC – 30'
- $370 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Bay (5PM) (2 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Bay (12PM) (2 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Bay (2:30PM) (2 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Bay (7AM) (2 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Bay (9:30AM) (2 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty (11:30AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty (7AM) (4 hours)
- $1,140 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Bull Redfish (7AM) (7 hours)
- $3,200 per group, additional $68 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Federal Trip (10 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Motor de troleo inalámbrico
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Carnada Viva
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Drift Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout