Spend an awesome day out on the water with Azores Sport Fishing, targeting big game or staying closer to the shore. Whatever your experience level, there is a trip to suit you.
The day will be spent with Sérgio and Paulo, 2 natives who have been fishing for decades. Sérgio is a knowledgeable skipper and Paulo an experienced first mate. They both know the best banks and spots to take you to have the most productive day.
The Azores islands are a hotspot for fishing due to the location of the islands in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, the Gulf Stream and submerged banks.
Hop on board their 23’ Yamaha boat, that has a 150 HP engine to help you get to the fish fast. This vessel also has top navigational equipment, including Garmin fishfinder, helping you to keep on top of the fish all day long.
Species that you’ll be able to target on the offshore trips include migrating Blue and White Marlin, Albacore Tuna, Bigeye Tuna, Bluefin Tuna, and Mahi Mahi. The coastal trip will see you using more varied techniques to catch the fish. You’ll be trolling or jigging for Barracuda and Bluefish, as well as jigging for Amberjack and Seabream, or even bottom fishing for Snapper and Grouper.
The best time to go big game fishing is from spring through to fall. The action slows down during the winter, but the crew are happy to head out if you want a trip during this time, but the bite will be much less than compared the summer.
Drinks are provided on all trips, and on the full day trips, a light lunch is also supplied. All of the rods and reels you’ll use are included in the price. You just need to bring along plenty of sunscreen and enthusiasm.
There’s no better time to book. Come have an unforgettable adventure with Azores Sport Fishing today!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Se permiten niños
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Silla de combate
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Yamaha (Saltwater fishing) construido en 2012. Impulsado por 150HP Yamaha motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 30 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Ponta Delgada Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Azores Sport Fishing - Seazores
- €350 per group, additional €45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip –Coastal Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- €350 per group, additional €45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip –Coastal Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- €490 per group, additional €45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Big Game (AM) (4 hours)
- €490 per group, additional €45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Big Game (PM) (4 hours)
- €600 per group, additional €80 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Coastal Fishing (8 hours)
- €850 per group, additional €80 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Big Game (8 hours)
- Silla de combate (Battle station)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Localizador de peces (Koden Pro)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Equipo Multimedia
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Bebidas (Beer & water)
- Marinero (Tips are appreciated)
- Licencia de Pesca
- Almuerzo (Full day only: sandwiches)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Barracuda (Great)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Spearfish (Longbill)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)