Get “Hooked Up” and ready to experience some seriously fantastic fishing in Kona, Hawaii. Hooked Up Sportfishing prides itself on being a first-class, affordable deep sea charter business, with all the experience necessary to help you reel in your dream Blue Marlin!
Hooked Up Sportfishing charters is owned and operated by Captain Chuck Wigzell, who has spent the last 20 years helping guests explore these plentiful waters. Whether you want to take home some tasty fish for dinner, or battle a trophy Blue Marlin, he’ll customize your Kona trip so that it perfectly meets your needs and expectations. Your captain also specializes in introducing young anglers to these waters, so bring along the whole family!
You’ll be fishing from a 40′ Uniflite vessel that is spacious, spotless, and extremely comfortable. She can accommodate up to 6 guests. Onboard, you’ll find a variety of top-notch rods, reels, and tackle that make fishing these waters easy and fun for anglers of all ages and abilities. She’s also decked out with top-of-the-line navigational and safety gear, as well as large side rails around the cockpit, and a shaded area to relax in. Get ready to travel in comfort and style!
You’ll be battling Blue Marlin, Striped Marlin, Spearfish, Mahi Mahi, and Tuna year round off Hawaii’s Big Island. Whether you’re looking for serious rod-bending action, or just want to catch some fish for fun, you’ll be equipped with a variety of tackle to land your catch. Your captain and crew will have you trolling, live baiting, or light tackle fishing – they’ll work hard and try different techniques to have you reeling ‘em in!
When you’re back on land, your crew will fillet your catch for free, and you can have it cooked at their family-owned restaurant. Whether you want to catch a trophy-sized Blue Marlin, or have an exciting and productive family day out on the water, Hooked Up Sportfishing can’t wait to welcome you onboard!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Silla de combate
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Uniflite (Saltwater fishing) construido en 1983, y restaurado en 2020. Impulsado por 2 315HP Detroit motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 18 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Kailua-Kona Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Hooked Up Sportfishing
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (2:30 PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (Mid-Morning) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (Mid-Morning) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Baño (Very clean bathroom)
- Silla de combate ($15,000 fighting chair)
- GPS (Furuno)
- Localizador de peces (Furuno)
- Flybridge (6 people can fit upstairs with the captain)
- Vivero para la carnada (tubes and tank for opelu or tuna (live bait))
- Outriggers (very tall to spread the lures out)
- Tuna Tubes
- Nevera para la pesca (Two large coolers that holds your drinks and fish)
- Cañas, carretes y equipo
- Limpieza y Fileteado (Up to 40 pounds whole fish)
- Marinero (Very friendly, experienced and knowledgable-)
- Licencia de Pesca (Do not need in Hawaii)
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Up to 10 miles)
- Equipo Pesado (Shimano Tiagra 130's)
- Troleo (Lures at 8 knots)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo (Trolling for all the pelagic fish)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Spearfish (Shortbill)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)