Have you ticked off fishing in the Bahamas yet? If not, you need to book a trip with West End Ecology Tours for the trip of a lifetime. Spend the day with Captain Keith Cooper, who grew up fishing these waters and is ready to show you a great day out,
Hop on board his beautifully maintained 20’ Mako, which can comfortably fit you and 4 fishing friends. You’ll have to take it in turns to fish, as there is enough space for 2 to fish at once without crossing lines.
There is a 150 HP Mercury engine and full navigational equipment, including fishfinder. This all combines to make sure you get to the fishing grounds fast and stay on top of the fish all day long.
Spearfishing is available for those that are able to dive in deep waters comfortably. All of the fishing equipment is included, and you’ll have the rare opportunity to target Lionfish.
If spearfishing isn’t your thing, don’t worry, you can try the traditional Bahamians way of catching fishing, using a handline. This is a cool cultural experience that you’d be hard pressed to find anywhere else.
For anglers brand new to fishing, trolling is the easiest technique to pick up. Families especially will enjoy this relaxed method of fishing. Children of any age are welcome on board – if the parents think they are ready to fish, then Capt. Keith is ready to teach.
Every trip can be made into a snorkeling combo trip, you just need to let the captain know before the trip so he can prepare the equipment.
You’ll meet the captain on the quaint western side of the island, away from the crowds, but still with plenty of restaurants and child-friendly places. For an additional cost, pick-up can be arranged.
Included in the price are all the fishing equipment you’ll need, including top quality rods and reels from Penn, Shimano, and Tsunami. Refreshments are also provided, including water, juice, and fresh fruit.
There is no better time to book and have an unforgettable trip with Capt. Keith and West End Ecology Tours.
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Equipo de snorkel
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Mako (Center console) construido en 2003. Impulsado por 150HP Mercury motor, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 18 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 7 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
West End Calendario de Pesca
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about West End Ecology Tours
- $699 per group - Half Day – Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $699 per group - Half Day – Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $699 per group - Half Day – Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $699 per group - Half Day – Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $799 per group - Half Day –Lobster/Spearfishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $799 per group - Half Day– Lobster/Spearfishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $899 per group - Full Day – Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $899 per group - Full Day – Lobster/Spearfishing (8 hours)
- $1,098 per day per group - Multiday Eco-Fishing (2 Half Days) (2 days)
- Localizador de peces
- Equipo de snorkel (Limited availability of gear)
- Equipo para Pesca con Arpón (Only experience Spearos can use gear)
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn, Shimano, and Tsunami.)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (Tips appreciated for this extra service)
- Snacks ( Fruit, Granola and Chips)
- Bebidas (Water and Soda)
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Equipo Ligero (2 can fish at once)
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing (2 can fish at once)
- Spinning (2 can fish at once)
- Jigging (2 can fish at once)
- Línea de Mano (Cuban Yo-Yo's are used)
- Pesca con Arpón (For experienced spearos only)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo (2 can fish at once)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack (Almaco)
- Jack (Horse-eye)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel