Fish aboard Sydney’s newest boat with an experienced guide who is happy to tailor trips to suit the needs and interests of his clients. Not only will these trips give you the chance to enjoy the unforgettable experience of seeing Syndey from the water, they will also take you offshore to sample some exciting, hands-on fishing.
You will be fishing aboard a brand new boat that is fully equipped with all the latest marine electronics and gear. With space for up to five passengers, this boat has all you need for an enjoyable charter trip, and it is powered by twin Suzuki engines to take you to the fishing spots quickly and reliably.
Your guide Seamus specializes in targeting Kingfish using various techniques such as live baiting, jigging, and downrigging. He uses top of the range equipment including Shimano reels and Black Hole rods for excellent light tackle fishing, and also carries four spinning outfits on board. A wide range of lures are kept in the tackle box, with brands such as Maria, Jackson, Sebel, and Yamashita giving you a huge arsenal of possibilities to use, whatever the conditions. As well as targeting Kingfish, you could also have the chance to catch Blackfish, Squid, and Tailor.
These charters are family friendly, with the crew very experienced in helping young people enjoy fishing. They will do all he can to make sure your trip suits you and your group, and provides everything you need for an enjoyable day on the water.
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Charter Operator
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Hooker (Center console) construido en 2016. Impulsado por 2 175HP Suzuki motores.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Los clientes pueden cancelar o modificar su reserva hasta 3 días antes de la fecha del viaje sin cargo. Si el viaje se cancela o modifica después, o en caso de no presentarse, se cobrará el 100% del depósito.
Cuando el capitán confirme tu viaje, FishingBooker cargará a su tarjeta de crédito un depósito del 10% para garantizar la reserva.
El saldo restante se pagará directamente al operador del charter en la fecha del viaje o antes en uno de los siguientes métodos de pago:
Sydney Calendario de Pesca
Reportes de Pesca Recientes
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about Sydney Harbour Fishing Tours
- AU $600 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - Afternoon 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- AU $600 per group, additional AU $50 per person after 1 guest - Kids Trips For the Younger Ones (3 hours)
- AU $700 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - Blackfish and Squid (7 hours)
- AU $900 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - 7 Hour Trip - Kingfish - Private (7 hours)
- AU $900 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - Summer Kings and Dolphinfish (7 hours)
- AU $900 per group, additional AU $100 per person after 1 guest - Winter Jigging/Deep Reef Kingfish (7 hours)
- Localizador de peces
- Vivero para la carnada
- Tuna Tubes
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Client to cover cost of replacement gear if lost ov)
- Carnada Viva (Catch squid and live baits at start of trip )
- Señuelos (Al jigs and lures supplied on a you lose it you buy)
- Limpieza y Fileteado
- Bebidas (Soft drinks and water )
- Licencia de Pesca
- Pesca de Orilla (Sydney Harbour )
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa (Up to 15 nautical mile )
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Mahi mahi during summer )
- Pesca en Arrecife (Both artificial and natural reefs)
- Equipo Ligero (Shimano reels Black Hole rods 15 pound line )
- Troleo (Shimano )
- Spinning (4 )
- Jigging (Maria , Shimano )
- Popping (Jackson , Maria , Sebel , Yamashita)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Yellowtail Amberjack