Fishing in New York is something that needs to be ticked off your bucket list as soon as possible. It’s very rare that a short ride out can suddenly make you feel a world away. But with D.C. Outdoor Adventures, that’s exactly what happens. Come have an awesome day out with Captain Dennis Caracciolo, who will put his decades of experience to good use, making sure you have an awesome day.
You’ll spend the day on board his beautifully maintained 28’ Parker boat, that can have you and 5 buddies fish without getting in each other’s way. If you can’t get a group together that size, don’t panic, Capt. Dennis also runs shared trips, so you can easily join another group and still have that great fishing experience.
The boat boasts twin 500 HP Yamaha engines and is outfitted with top of the line Raymarine navigational equipment. This, coupled with the captain’s knowledge of the area, will keep you on top of the fish all day.
There is something for everybody with D.C. Outdoor Adventures. For the kids and families, the inshore charters are great, especially for catching Flounder, Striper, Porgy, Seabass, Bluefish, and more.
Looking for something a bit more fast-paced? Try the Shark trip, where you’ll spend the day reeling in Hammerhead, Mako, Thresher, and Blue Shark. If chasing these awesome predators isn’t your cuppa tea, how about the Tuna trip instead, targeting Bluefin, Yellowfin, Albacore, and Bigeye Tuna.
If you want to take it up another notch and spearfish, bowfish, or fly fish, then just bring your own equipment to do so along on the day – let the captain know beforehand so he can make space for your gear. For all other types of fishing, the rods and reels (all excellent Penn gear) will be provided for you.
All that’s left to do is grab you inshore fishing license, any snacks and drinks you want, and meet Capt. Dennis on the water. Book today for the best fishing adventure!
Licencia de Pesca
Te quedas con la pesca
Limpieza y Fileteado
Se permiten niños
Nevera para la pesca
Cañas, carretes y equipo
Sobre el Captain
Sobre este listado
Especies de Interés
Especificaciones del barco
Parker (Pilothouse) construido en 2007. Impulsado por 2 500HP Yamaha motores, con una velocidad máxima de crucero de 50 nudos.
Tipos de Pesca
Técnicas de Pesca
El Viaje Incluye
Política de Cancelación
Si no es seguro viajar, puedes cancelar sin cargo o cambiar la fecha de tu reserva.
Opiniones de los clientes
FAQs about D.C. Outdoor Adventures
- $100 per person - Half Day Trip – Inshore (Shared) (4 hours)
- $130 per person - Full Day Trip – Inshore (Shared) (8 hours)
- $200 per person - Full Day Trip – Shark (Shared) (8 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Shark (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Tuna (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Extended Full Day Trip – Tuna (16 hours)
- Baño (Flush toilet)
- GPS (Raymarine c120)
- Localizador de peces (Raymarine)
- Cama (2 person)
- Vivero para la carnada
- Tuna Tubes
- Nevera para la pesca
- Cañas, carretes y equipo (Penn)
- Carnada Viva (Caught before the trip)
- Limpieza y Fileteado (20% tip for mate )
- Marinero (20% tip is industry standard, not included in price)
- Licencia de Pesca (Included on saltwater trips only)
- Pesca en Río
- Pesca en Lado
- Pesca de Orilla
- Pesca Cerca de la Costa
- Pesca en Alta Mar (Max 100 miles)
- Pesca en Arrecife
- Pesca de Naufragio
- Pesca en Aguas Poco Profundas
- Pesca Backcountry
- Equipo Ligero
- Equipo Pesado
- Pesca de Fondo/ Bottom Fishing
- Pesca con Mosca (Bring your own equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Pesca con Arco (Bring your own equipment)
- Línea de Mano
- Pesca con Arpón (Bring your own equipment)
- Pesca de Mar Profundo
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)